1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Staking rewards for the week arrive tomorrow. I'm getting about $3,300/week in value right now for the staking based on current prices. One of the best decisions I ever made was to stake and not trade.

I finally sold a little bit of my ZEN the other day, but that was to pay off a loan, pay off all of my credit cards this week, and unfortunately, pay Uncle Sam.

Just give me a 2-3x from here, although I could see close to a 10x for it this year.:ohlawd:.
Would you have any insight for the NOOBs that are viewing this thread? Any coins we should look into in particular? What about staking, what are some good options.

Thanks for dropping by this thread. You a LEGEND.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Not to count pockets, but Round about how much you from it, is it pretty hassle free to use?

Very easy, create an account. Select LINK, copy and paste the address wallet that they provide for LINK and it shows up into your account and you start earning interest.

I have around 400 dollars worth, I have some also in Celsius. Block-Fi is very easy and simple.

Do you have an account?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Another thing brehs, I don't care who does it, but if by chance, can you brehs drop your reference links so that we can get those special promo offers that these platforms may provide.

Drop the link or so, so both brehs/participants can eat off whatever referral promos that these platforms may offer for signing up/creating an account

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very easy, create an account. Select LINK, copy and paste the address wallet that they provide for LINK and it shows up into your account and you start earning interest.

I have around 400 dollars worth, I have some also in Celsius. Block-Fi is very easy and simple.

Do you have an account?
Actually just created one, yeah it is pretty straight forward. Might have to jump in until staking goes live for link

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thing brehs, I don't care who does it, but if by chance, can you brehs drop your reference links so that we can get those special promo offers that these platforms may provide.

Drop the link or so, so both brehs/participants can eat off whatever referral promos that these platforms may offer for signing up/creating an account
Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/8hppdjabkq to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :smile:

https://blockfi.com/?ref=58b8a5ed