1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is there a timetable on the coin burn?
Honestly thats pending and questionable. Per their first Medium post: ALL HAIL THE SHIBA! (an experiment in decentralization)

The creator met with a friend last year at some convention and the friend created a contract address with 10 eth pair and gave the creator the other half. The friend burned the liquidity keys. Apparently the friend is Vitalik, creator of ETH. Or maybe thats just who the tokens were sent to since he is already rich as hell and likely burned the keys. So 50% went to Uniswap and the open market. Even the creator had to buy a stack,

"But what is more interesting is that caused a 100% distribution of all the supply so that all the rando anons on the internet now have vested interest in $SHIB. Even I got a little excited and bought a bag of $SHIB during the hype, but will hold and have no interest to sell anytime soon."

Here is the transaction sent to Vitalik wallet:

Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

And the wallet it was sent from:
Address 0x4b4b7ffb93d8ae84f7e38151f8c6acbb26605011 | Etherscan

With the original Shiba Deployer in, and two transactions out of 254 trillion and 240 trillion both to Vitalik wallet.

There are no admin tokens since the creator bought some himself. So that leaves the status pending and questionable. The plan is to create Shibaswap, a decentralized exchange like uniswap. Not sure if they'll burn tokens thru there, like Feg does by burning 1% on every transaction, but don't know if Feg is admin based tokens. All of the Shib supply is on the open market. I'm sure there will be some sort of fees on Uniswap. Hopefully they burn some tokens thru that. The number of holders has been growing and eventually the entire supply may be taken up. Especially if it reaches 500k holders and more with the price still at a decent amount. There could be a community burn but I doubt anyone wants to burn their own tokens like that. Gotta wait and see what happens with that shibaswap first. Hopefully it remains stable like its been so far today and more people get in especially with kucoin dropping soon.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Is it greedy to think we can shave off another zero in the next two or three months, I realize the last weekend Shib had was crazy and there bound to be a cooling off period, but still

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

4dc.gif

MO Money in our pockets!!!!:banderas:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is it greedy to think we can shave off another zero in the next two or three months, I realize the last weekend Shib had was crazy and there bound to be a cooling off period, but still

You mean weeks? :mjgrin:

Lets see how we hold that 1200 support line these next few days and go from there.