1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Roger Ver is really big on Bitcoin Cash. I would have bought in yesterday if I had the money :wow:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bitcoin is going to go through another hard fork with the segwit2x version. BUT they suspended it

This might be a good time to get in on bitcoin. Not now but slightly ahead. BCH :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Ripple or Monero has to be next for coinbase

And like I said before, the more easier it is for regular folks to purchase and invest more money will be funneled into the market. Coinbase is the easiest route has of now (big money in exchanges/hedgefund in crypto properly) (need to assume the average person is lazy and will not do the proper research. Also I bet majority of coinbase users are currently holding their coins on the exchange :francis:

Coinbase died, expect a BCC explosion when it comes back.

If it does.. quitting my job is not the only thing I'm doing

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ripple or Monero has to be next for coinbase

And like I said before, the more easier it is for regular folks to purchase and invest more money will be funneled into the market. Coinbase is the easiest route has of now (big money in exchanges/hedgefund in crypto properly) (need to assume the average person is lazy and will not do the proper research. Also I bet majority of coinbase users are currently holding their coins on the exchange :francis:

If it does.. quitting my job is not the only thing I'm doing
I think it's gonna be ripple. They're already expecting it to be at around $3 next year and that's without the coinbase stimulus package.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Coinbase died, expect a BCC explosion when it comes back.
All these exchanges need to get it together, they have the $ to do it. Crypto is going mainstream 2018, they can't have these places constantly going down, disabling buys/sells everytime a rally starts or a coin gets added to the top exchanges.