1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Sign up with BitForex, send XLM there, trade it for USDT, then trade USDT for OMI. That's how I've gotten all of mine, haven't run into any issues at all.

Bitforex. Send XLM over there, transfer it to USDC, then buy OMI.

sounds complicated, but i'll give it a try :salute:

i wish shytty ass coinbase had all these hoes tho:francis:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
How much are these cryptos taxed. Saw that they tax even if u convert one crypto to another. Someone in another thread posted someone going -50k in the hole for owing the IRS after he got greedy and didn’t cash out his bitcoins on time.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
How much are these cryptos taxed. Saw that they tax even if u convert one crypto to another. Someone in another thread posted someone going -50k in the hole for owing the IRS after he got greedy and didn’t cash out his bitcoins on time.
It goes by the capital gains tax brackets or whatever, higher rate if sold or traded at least than a year

I purposely work part time actually so my long and short term percentages are taxed at the lowest rate.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Sign up with BitForex, send XLM there, trade it for USDT, then trade USDT for OMI. That's how I've gotten all of mine, haven't run into any issues at all.

Ok, so buy XLM from coinbase?

what is this mean? do i have to worry about this?

Do NOT send XLM to BitForex unless you know how to indicate a Tag (MEMO). If you fail to include the Tag (MEMO) with your deposit the funds will be lost forever.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Ok, so buy XLM from coinbase?

what is this mean? do i have to worry about this?
Yeah, buy it on coinbase.

Whenever you send XLM from one exchange/wallet to another you need the main address and the tag memo. The memo's a smaller 7 digit number you'll find right below the main address.

Screenshot-20210509-035502-Samsung-Internet.jpg

That's how it looks on BitForex, you copy those and put them in the right spot on Coinbase.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It's basically an honor system at this point. Converting to fiat requires selling on an exchange, so thats where theyll see it. As far as exchanging on a dex, good luck catching people

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf looks like that Drgn coin up to .30 since we were talking about it a few weeks back...

“who???” :mjgrin:

that bytch got dissed and dismissed in 2018...I don’t speak to that ho no more...I don’t pass down her block...I don’t check for her on IG...nothing...she was supposed to be wifey but I seen how she act when she got too much attention...now look at her :hhh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
just saw biaheza vlog on YouTube and his friend invested 15k in a BTC mining rig that's making 4k after electricity costs. I watched the video with my girl and she was like I'm in :ohhh:

I'm sitting here like :mjcry: I'm about to start bitcoin mining brehs :blessed: just need the start up cash