1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I only spent 4k on ETH when it was at 1500 a unit. I had 15 racks I wanted to unload but had cold feet, fukk. That shyt will hit 4k this month and probably shoot way past 5k once the upgrade is installed.

It's crazy people shooting the price up for ETH Classic confusing it to the OG. Anybody can give me some insight on Zilliqa and Cardano. I get the sense Zill has the potential to be the 3rd king behind BTC and ETH some day.
I’m heavy in Zil fam. Got a 6 digit bag of it and right now I’m letting it sit and stake. Earning over 1000 Zil a month and until October you also earn gZil.

The Zil=ETH bridge should be released next month.

Zilliqa is going in on the NFT stuff too.

In my opinion, the only thing holding Zil back after the ETH bridge will be lack of U.S exchanges. Hopefully that changes soon.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Should have jumped in Bonfire a couple days ago when the brehs mentioned it

Shyt looking strong AF :whew:

It’s only a few days old, breh. We’re still early! And on Twitter you can’t even do the $BONFIRE tag, yet... that’s how early we are

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I’m heavy in Zil fam. Got a 6 digit bag of it and right now I’m letting it sit and stake. Earning over 1000 Zil a month and until October you also earn gZil.

In my opinion, the only thing holding Zil back after the ETH bridge will be lack of U.S exchanges. Hopefully that changes soon.
What exchange you get it in?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
With those amounts he might as well hold until they 10x-100x. The gas fee alone would cut his shyt down

I hope Lonelyfans ain’t an ETH token cause I wanna FOMO into it just off the name alone

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@NotaPAWG How did you get you PUBE to show in trustwallet?:jbhmm: I'm sure I saw you explaining it earlier
I’ll just go through step by step & how to manually add it

1. Make sure you have BNB in trust wallet

2. Go to BNB, hit more & swap for Smart Chain

3. Now go to browser, if you don’t have it enabled
https://link.trustwallet.com/browser_enable

. Go to pancake swap & exchange for Pube..you have to manually enter the contract address which is
: 0x3916984fa787d89b648ccd8d60b5ff07e0e8e4f4

Now once you’re done go back to Trust wallet, top right to manually add it to your list, copy the contract address. Name & decimal (9)

Daps

I think I'm dropping 5 racks on it. Can you get it on Coinbase yet? I see the potential that since it's a Singapore based crypto that China could adopt it as its cryptocurrency and that would change the game.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I got some shiba on crypto.com. The purchase is showing up on my bank statement, but it’s not showing up in my wallet. Is this happening with anyone else?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn I had unloaded my 1ETH just the other day to invest in some more xrp while all this SEC stuff keeps the price stagnant. Now see ETH had a nice lil run today, lol. That's the game

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think I'm dropping 5 racks on it. Can you get it on Coinbase yet? I see the potential that since it's a Singapore based crypto that China could adopt it as its cryptocurrency and that would change the game.
Nah, only U.S exchanges it’s on are Binance US and Uphold but I wouldn’t recommend Uphold because you can’t transfer your Zil from there.

Kucoin or Binance US is the best option at the moment