1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
I only spent 4k on ETH when it was at 1500 a unit. I had 15 racks I wanted to unload but had cold feet, fukk. That shyt will hit 4k this month and probably shoot way past 5k once the upgrade is installed.

It's crazy people shooting the price up for ETH Classic confusing it to the OG. Anybody can give me some insight on Zilliqa and Cardano. I get the sense Zill has the potential to be the 3rd king behind BTC and ETH some day.
I have a shyt load of money just sitting in my savings account I really want to just dump it in there

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I've talked shyt about SHIB but at this point I'll buy in if it gains another 0 again. Not going to make the same Doge mistake.:hubie: But I'm skeptical about buying at its current price.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Breh Shib got this place jumping that could of been 20-30 pages ago now

I'll find it later :yeshrug:

Copy contact address
I've talked shyt about SHIB but at this point I'll buy in if it gains another 0 again. Not going to make the same Doge mistake.:hubie: But I'm skeptical about buying at its current price.

smart, it just pumped over 400% and gonna have some pullback, better to wait to stack more

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Shouldn't even have to hit 0.01 for anyone to make money at this point breh.
i feel you on that one.
i can wait like the rest of yall.
glad i copped a bag even though it's little (in USD amount).
The ETH network gas fee really fukked me up but everyone else got fukked over too i guess.
i guess over time, the gas fee won't matter due to profit!

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I’m not shocked that Shib jumped up, I figured it was coming. I’m shocked that it’s still lingering this high, I thought it would’ve immediately plummeted back to the bottom.

Same. shyt is resilient as fukk right now

I'd expect the price to be cut in half in the few days at some point then slowly march back up again

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Should have jumped in Bonfire a couple days ago when the brehs mentioned it

Shyt looking strong AF :whew: