1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
That's ADA right? I got 500. Up 50% so far. Been good but dips occasionally. I'm still holding tho. Hopefully it keeps the momentum going.
Oh it's gonna keep the momentum going, I'm involved in like 2 nfts rn, the ada community is huge and people already trying to build on the platform for the smart contracts coming in August or so, when that comes you gonna be like up 100%

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
That's not the point you fukking moron

That's how they kept it alive, and was able to bring in the rest of the suckers

paying a small fee, its a drop in bucket in comparison you idiot

its the same with Mt Gox, and every other crypto scam over the past ten years, eventually it will come to and end

when people go cash out, the shyt will collapse, the guys at the top will pay fees for their trouble

all the idiots like you will have nothing

I'm not trying convince you

I'm making post for people who aren't in the shyt, so they don't get in and get scammed

but you need people to scam because that's only way you can make money and cash out
You know you been lecturing us for the past couple days breh, what are you trying to accomplish? Not gonna knock you for trying to help people how you see fit but like.........nobody is really listening to yoh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you been lecturing us for the past couple days breh, what are you trying to accomplish? Not gonna knock you for trying to help people how you see fit but like.........nobody is really listening to yoh

I'm not luxury you, you replying to me, I'm making to post to new comers, who will come into the thread and buy into the hype without research

I'm not trying to convince you

you're the one trying to convince to others to get scammed

if this shyt had real value, you wouldn't need to talk about or tell anyone about it smart guy

You can see in this thread I use a supporter up until week ago, because I finally did my research, all my years of experience dealing with digital currency since Liberty Reserve which started in 2006, I was quickly able to realize I was blinded by Fear of Loss, and not using logic to see the scam clearly

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I'm not luxury you, you replying to me, I'm making to post to new comers, who will come into the thread and buy into the hype without research

I'm not trying to convince you

you're the one trying to convince to others to get scammed

if this shyt had real value, you wouldn't need to talk about or tell anyone about it smart guy

You can see in this thread I use a supporter up until week ago, because I finally did my research, all my years of experience dealing with digital currency since Liberty Reserve which started in 2006, I was quickly able to realize I was blinded by Fear of Loss, and not using logic to see the scam clearly
Why don't you just start another thread then? Because unless this thread gets locked you're essentially screaming at a wall. I don't think even most the new people on here are listening to you, you're wasting your time you're not saving anyone

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The only one cult is all of you and you don't realize

all crypto is bullshyt, I merely pointed out the fact the BSV actually follows the white paper, not BTC which is a fact, I fact you cannot dispute

You also ignore fact, the reason bitcoin shot up to 20k in the first place, was because they scammers pumped with tether which was never backed by dollars in the bank, and it was reel in suckers to hold the bag, and they had to find a whole new gang of suckers to get up to 40k, now those guys have brought in the new suckers, and yall will be the ultimate bag holders

have fun staying poor

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Thread keeps getting derailed. If you believe Bitcoin is gonna crash, you can just short it.
With a 100x leverage :sas2:

b975cbfd4803cae793e35894758bca34.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread keeps getting derailed. If you believe Bitcoin is gonna crash, you can just short it.

Short selling is gambling and it's not as simple as the price goes down you win you idiot, it's time sensitive

It's a bubble, they call it a bubble because will continue to grow until it burst, if Knew exactly would it burst I would just put all my money it and pull it at the exact moment dumb ass nobody can predict

you take a short position, you are borrowing shares, and you have to pay interest its a stupid thing to do , that's why these hedgefunds are being destroyed right now

Even if you are right, time isn't on your side and you can end up taking more losses than you would if you just brought shares and they went to zero

you have no idea how any of this shyt works

Because the bubble is getting bigger, people convince themselves that's safer because the price is much higher than use to be, but fail to realize nobody knows when the bubble will burst and you instantly lose everything