1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
in august i was huge believer in bitcoin, now I duno. seems like some fraud shyt and inflation going on. My bet is bubble will eventually burst and what will remain is a cult following but the question is when is this going to happen? cryptos and blockchain are changing the world but bitcoin looking little funny in the light lately.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Interesting. I'd bought 60 shares at 1.66 yesterday and planned to just sit on it like with everything else, then i was like oh snap when i saw the jump, thinking i had lucked out with my timeliness. Now i see that bytch down to 1.35 lol and i figure well i could've bought it today and got more bang for my buck.

So you figure it's going to shoot back up once the rich people are done punking out the more panicky types? Does it have potential to get to that 5+ dollar range?

They're trying to squeeze people out and it's working, go on twitter people are panicking talking about selling a day after they bought it :snoop:

It's going to fly eventually, the news from yesterday is just too big, but it's been an impressive show of money by rich ass whales when you see 50 BTC worth of Ven get sold the second it gets too high, then 51 BTC of VEN get bought in a dip.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Granted I’m not an expert, but I think the thing with bitcoin is that it’s the first and that’s why it’s seen as the most valuable at the moment.

A few of the other crypto currencies came after but have better tech. The other day they were talking about litecoin on I think CNBC and the advantages it has over bitcoin.

Also pretty random but uncle murda did an interview with the breakfast club and they start off with how he been eating off bitcoin :mjlol:

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have the patience for this shyt that's what kills me.

I sold iota thinking it was a dud because of that fake partnership news. Today they dropped a new wallet and big news of a venture capitalist firm called Bosch investing in them.

It's about to break $5 before lunch :snoop:

STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE

You wouldn’t stick your dikk in a girl you didn’t trust, right? So don’t put your money into anything you don’t trust. And if you trust something, don’t sell at the slightest of negative news. All the nikkas in here running from coin to coin be panicking because they know they not investing in shyt they actually researched and think can have value. So the moment it drops they panicking and selling. Don’t do that breh.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They're trying to squeeze people out and it's working, go on twitter people are panicking talking about selling a day after they bought it :snoop:

It's going to fly eventually, the news from yesterday is just too big, but it's been an impressive show of money by rich ass whales when you see 50 BTC worth of Ven get sold the second it gets too high, then 51 BTC of VEN get bought in a dip.

I might use this as an opportunity to cop more :myman:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Buy the dip, I got almost double what I showed you :mjgrin:

And these a$$holes knocked ICX down enough for me to take some of my XLM out and get 215 of that.

It's at 1.57 which is close to what I paid

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And body feel more sophisticated getting into this as if recently? I overheard an asian dude talking to his dad about crytocurrency maybe a few months ago, just casual conversation. I dismissed it but found to subject intresting, wish to put in the effort to look into it sooner. Meanwhile, I was in the booth arguing about record sales, never again :camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
And body feel more sophisticated getting into this as if recently? I overheard an asian dude talking to his dad about crytocurrency maybe a few months ago, just casual conversation. I dismissed it but found to subject intresting, wish to put in the effort to look into it sooner

Nah, I just want money :hubie:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
And body feel more sophisticated getting into this as if recently? I overheard an asian dude talking to his dad about crytocurrency maybe a few months ago, just casual conversation. I dismissed it but found to subject intresting, wish to put in the effort to look into it sooner. Meanwhile, I was in the booth arguing about record sales, never again :camby:

My money looking sophisticated but that's about it.