1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This shyt is my new hobby. I be feeling like the Wolf of Wall Street checking my accounts and shyt. I finally found my purpose in life. To be a major investor :myman:
I remember when i woke up and grabbed my phone the first thing i would do is check the coli or snap or IG. Now I'm checking my investments. :wow:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I remember when i woke up and grabbed my phone the first thing i would do is check the coli or snap or IG. Now I'm checking my investments. :wow:
Same...I JUST bought my first coins a couple of days ago (ETH, XRP, LTC, and later on today, XVG) and my regimen is Coinmarket Cap> CoinBase>Binance>Coli (THIS thread and the one in 6F6C)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE

You wouldn’t stick your dikk in a girl you didn’t trust, right? So don’t put your money into anything you don’t trust. And if you trust something, don’t sell at the slightest of negative news. All the nikkas in here running from coin to coin be panicking because they know they not investing in shyt they actually researched and think can have value. So the moment it drops they panicking and selling. Don’t do that breh.

U right. If anything I'm learning valuable lessons in patience. I took all of my ripple out of binance and put it on a wallet. That and verge are my longterm bets that I will only be adding to whenever I get a chance.

Funny shyt about iota is I'm the one that told my boys about it and they listened to me. I panic sold and they kept it and now they happy and I'm feeling stupid. Oh well u live and you learn.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
When is the announcement? It's gone up 2 cents in just over 24 hours.
The wraith protocol. It's basically a program that allows you to trade in anonymity and publicly by just flipping the wraith on and off. Beforehand, public and private ledgers couldn't exist on the same block chain. But with wraith now they can. So anytime you need your trades to be off the grid, just turn the wraith on. You want em public, turn it off. This will be HUGE if they deliver. shyt, Ima fukk around and buy me a wraith if xvg hits 5 dollars:banderas:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
iota pissing me off going back up...i sold about 400 units at a nice profit when it was at $3.70, and now it's over $5. could've been more patient only good thing is by liquidating it, I reinvested that to get more verge and have thousands of that now.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U right. If anything I'm learning valuable lessons in patience. I took all of my ripple out of binance and put it on a wallet. That and verge are my longterm bets that I will only be adding to whenever I get a chance.

Funny shyt about iota is I'm the one that told my boys about it and they listened to me. I panic sold and they kept it and now they happy and I'm feeling stupid. Oh well u live and you learn.

It’s cool breh. We all learn. I knew about Bitcoin back in March and I was too scared to invest. I had a $2,000 tax return. Bitcoin was like $1000 then. I remember. But I said nah. I’d have like 40 racks now. If I had put it in Ethereum instead and it was like $15 then, I don’t even want to do the math. That’s my L. Because I had Coinbase and everything installed. I just didn’t trust it then.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The wraith protocol. It's basically a program that allows you to trade in anonymity and publicly by just flipping the wraith on and off. Beforehand, public and private ledgers couldn't exist on the same block chain. But with wraith now they can. So anytime you need your trades to be off the grid, just turn the wraith on. You want em public, turn it off. This will be HUGE if they deliver. shyt, Ima fukk around and buy me a wraith if xvg hits 5 dollars:banderas:
Idk. 5 bucks? You might have missed the train for those kind of gains on verge breh. Some guy on reddit made 3 million on verge but he bought in when they were $.00013 per coin. And to have a $5/coin valuation it would need to have been a market cap 5x the size of bitcoins. But even at $1 that would be huge so..

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It’s cool breh. We all learn. I knew about Bitcoin back in March and I was too scared to invest. I had a $2,000 tax return. Bitcoin was like $1000 then. I remember. But I said nah. I’d have like 40 racks now. If I had put it in Ethereum instead and it was like $15 then, I don’t even want to do the math. That’s my L. Because I had Coinbase and everything installed. I just didn’t trust it then.

I wish I could go back and tell myself about crypto. I heard about bitcoin here and there but I didn't know there was a stock exchange type of thing going on and I've always been interested in getting into that. fukk.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Idk. 5 bucks? You might have missed the train for those kind of gains on verge breh. Some guy on reddit made 3 million on verge but he bought in when they were $.00013 per coin. And to have a $5/coin valuation it would need to have been a market cap 5x the size of bitcoins. But even at $1 that would be huge so..
Well yea it's a dream. But even 1 dollar is gonna make me a great amount.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jerkoff with the future avy convinced me to sell my iota, now im screaming at my computer.. screaming, screaming. $5.30 last I saw and that was a minute ago. Going back in one more time but this time, Im holding.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP