1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My stellar bags have been lifted, holding steady above 1500sats, was really hoping for 2k+ before the end of the year

Just need this piece of trash qash to do what was forecast
I feel the same about iota and req

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What happened to VEN?

Was at 1.65 yesterday (apparently been there a while), shot up to 1.80 last night, and now it's at 1.35.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What happened to VEN?

Was at 1.65 yesterday (apparently been there a while), shot up to 1.80 last night, and now it's at 1.35.

It's market manipulation, whales put up $16 million sell wall to prevent the price from going up, it causes people to panic and sell so that the rich people who are doing it can rebuy more of it at a lower price.

They're dropping the price wall lower as well, it was at 10k sats last night, then they dropped it to 8k sats which is why the price keeps hitting a certain point and immediately dropping. If rich people want something all to themselves.....

They did the exact same thing to ICX, which has worked out in my favor since I wasn't going to buy it last night but got some this morning at a reduced price.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's market manipulation, whales put up $16 million sell wall to prevent the price from going up, it causes people to panic and sell so that the rich people who are doing it can rebuy more of it at a lower price.

They're dropping the price wall lower as well, it was at 10k sats last night, then they dropped it to 8k sats which is why the price keeps hitting a certain point and immediately dropping. If rich people want something all to themselves.....

They did the exact same thing to ICX, which has worked out in my favor since I wasn't going to buy it last night but got some this morning at a reduced price.
Interesting. I'd bought 60 shares at 1.66 yesterday and planned to just sit on it like with everything else, then i was like oh snap when i saw the jump, thinking i had lucked out with my timeliness. Now i see that bytch down to 1.35 lol and i figure well i could've bought it today and got more bang for my buck.

So you figure it's going to shoot back up once the rich people are done punking out the more panicky types? Does it have potential to get to that 5+ dollar range?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Holding this weak ass BTC while everything else goes up :francis:

I knew I should have put the farm on NEO at 34 :francis:

Someone put me on the fastest exchange.
Coulda shoulda woulda. The three most used words in gambling and investing. Hindsight is 20/20 breh