1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I was doing lyft last night and couldn't stop staring at my phone when was giving people rides:heh:......I'm actually shocked I got all 5 star ratings. This shyt is too addicting.

I basically keep my binance favorites chart up all day. Every morning and when there is any big gap of time without checking in general...I have to like mentally gather myself for all the possible scenarios. This shyt trading 24/7 is really insane lmao

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically people are selling at a profit, waiting fora dip rebuying and then selling again? Anyone holding on to anything hoping for it to really jump?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Breh worried someone will lose money on one of his recommendations and hop off a bridge
:deadmanny:

Enough with the caution breh. Alot of us have made out like bandits off ur tips
:whew:
I understand though. I got my homie into the shyt and told him straight up. This is on you. I'm just giving you a heads up that there's money to be made if you play your cards right. Don't get pissed if you lose some shyt. No matter what. You're gonna take L's. That's something you have to accept going in. Anything can kill a company. I mean iota took off now it may be DOA cause of the Microsoft blunder. We're all gonna buy too high and sell too low. We're all gonna invest in some shyt then wish we had went another way. Nothing like going in on one coin, then seeing another take off. Hindsight is 20/20. Nobody gonna get 1000. But even if we can bat. 300 we should make profits.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
So basically people are selling at a profit, waiting fora dip rebuying and then selling again? Anyone holding on to anything hoping for it to really jump?

I'm holding most of my verge and ripple. I have about half of my verge in binance to sell high and buy low with to accumulate more shares or to get out briefly when things get spooky.

I usually also keep small fractions of btc and eth in there to jump on opportunities without sacrificing some of my alts

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Of course. I'm simultaneously holding and rebuying on xvg. People do the shyt all the time. Even on bitcoin. Buying. Waiting for the pump then selling the profits but still keeping their initial investment locked in. Nothing wrong with it as long as you don't get too greedy. It's a gamble just like everything else.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm holding most of my verge and ripple. I have about half of my verge in binance to sell high and buy low with to accumulate more shares or to get out briefly when things get spooky.

I usually also keep small fractions of btc and eth in there to jump on opportunities without sacrificing some of my alts
Yea I mean I got 1000 in xvg at the moment after moving my ripple over. But if I can keep chasing the pumps and selling for profits to the point where I make back that 1000 I put in then why not. No point letting that money go to waste when the value surges and inevitably dips. Just don't wait too long waiting for the price to keep rising. Be happy with even a decent come up.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yea I mean I got 1000 in xvg at the moment after moving my ripple over. But if I can keep chasing the pumps and selling for profits to the point where I make back that 1000 I put in then why not. No point letting that money go to waste when the value surges and inevitably dips. Just don't wait too long waiting for the price to keep rising. Be happy with even a decent come up.

Yep.

I gotta call it a night soon, I'm exhausted.

I think I'll put a small sell order at 410 in case it hits

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holding this weak ass BTC while everything else goes up :francis:

I knew I should have put the farm on NEO at 34 :francis:

Someone put me on the fastest exchange.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

:blessed:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
On one hand these whales and their bots control so much of the Binance market, this shyt is WILD, Ven has been held almost exactly at 1.64 for 12 hours now. The second it dips down to 1.55 it almost immediately goes back up to 1.60-1.64, and the second it goes over 1.68 it immediately gets dumped and goes back to that same zone. That is some fukked up shyt because it can cost people money if they're not around or awake to get out when something is finally unleashed, but it also keeps the volume high which brings the coin up the list.