1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Man if only i could short this fukking thing but there is no market for it.
if this aint the truth. economics 101...f thwe sheep run in one direction, run in the other. I hope some people are able to cash out before the crash other will be left holding crumbs. You got people throwing their life savings at this I just hope they secure a bag and get out in time

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
if this aint the truth. economics 101...f thwe sheep run in one direction, run in the other. I hope some people are able to cash out before the crash other will be left holding crumbs. You got people throwing their life savings at this I just hope they secure a bag and get out in time
Its approaching a dangerous moment, this is just being propped up as a fad and the moment people grow bored it will lose steam and collapse, no way is it worth that much. If u got in early u are lucky but just watch it carefully and get out when u feel loke it isnt going higher.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They said it would crash at 2k, 5k, 8k etc. but it keeps going higher

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Its approaching a dangerous moment, this is just being propped up as a fad and the moment people grow bored it will lose steam and collapse, no way is it worth that much. If u got in early u are lucky but just watch it carefully and get out when u feel loke it isnt going higher.
What’s the time frame you give it before shyt goes south?

7evens

All Star
Daps
The "trick" is to actually understand the currency you're investing in and the implications of its technology. People pouring in because they heard others made a come up will be disappointed. Others who put more than just their money into it might make some bread. No different than the stock market.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
True. But that's because there are rules and regulations that prohibit that. Jeff Besos couldn't just cash out his Amazon stock in one fell swoop because of the catastrophic affect it would have on the company and the market as a whole.

That's basic when dealing with investing or holding traditional instruments like a stock. But is there anything in place to keep this guy from dumping his whole wallet? What incentive does he have not to do it? BitCoin isn't tied to a company with a massive footprint where hundreds of thousands, potentially millions, would be impacted by such a move. I'm not saying he will. Just a thought.

Like what if he wakes up one day and his wallet his valued at 30 billion USD and he's like I can have 30 billion cash if I sell RIGHT NOW. That's such a massive amount of instant wealth there has to be a safegaurd against it.
If someone did that, I will be right there dropping 30k that moment.

If it drops to 1k. I will be gunning to become a multimillionaire

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Stop focusing on bitcoin you are probably too late. The key to winning in crypto is being early in investing in a coin. I've made a very good amount from bitcoin cash, zcash, ethereum, dash, litecoin, steem, neo, peercoin buying each at .05 to 50 dollars at some point.
Mined/mining ethereum, zcash

This is a long term game. The only thing I do now with bitcoin is sell at high and buy when it dips. What I see ethereum going for in the next few years >> what you can potential make buying a bitcoin. For example. Let's say in 5 years bitcoins is 25k from 8000 that is 313% increase but if ethereum goes from 300 to 3000 in that time. Your coins are at 1000%. If you know where to look, most of the information given is correct. People need to stop making this seem like a complex thing for regular folks to put their money in. No one telling you to read satoshi white paper :laugh:

Those mfer at walstreet are currently hiring people to create more cryptocurrency for them to gain real traction/control in the industry. Don't be fooled by people telling you it's a scam, if the stock market can invest into companies like snapchat with a bullshyt line of judgement of how much some tech companies are really worth. What is stopping cryptocurrency from holding value in tomorrow culture?

:ohhh:

Thanks for this. Gonna throw a couple G's in some up and coming cryptos and keep it moving.​

• Dap
Reactions: MMA

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's not a science. it's hitting these numbers too quick. Just make sure you're out before the crash is all
Keep waiting for it, I'll keep investing. If it crash, I'll keep investing. There is only 21 million bitcoins. I'm good breh on this one. It's not like penny stocks. That shyt was a wasted. I made more money on this than any time when I had penny stocks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:ohhh:

Thanks for this. Gonna throw a couple G's in some up and coming cryptos and keep it moving.​
Don't even bother, if the shyt ain't legit, you could be wasting your money as so many have done in the past. Stick to bitcoins. Spend on other coins once you did your homework