1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah no one ever just dumps EVERYTHING unless something has gone catastrophically wrong. I'm just quoting raw value. Even if it went down 50% that's still 11 billion. No way it's ever going back to 1k again. Those days are over

True. But that's because there are rules and regulations that prohibit that. Jeff Besos couldn't just cash out his Amazon stock in one fell swoop because of the catastrophic affect it would have on the company and the market as a whole.

That's basic when dealing with investing or holding traditional instruments like a stock. But is there anything in place to keep this guy from dumping his whole wallet? What incentive does he have not to do it? BitCoin isn't tied to a company with a massive footprint where hundreds of thousands, potentially millions, would be impacted by such a move. I'm not saying he will. Just a thought.

Like what if he wakes up one day and his wallet his valued at 30 billion USD and he's like I can have 30 billion cash if I sell RIGHT NOW. That's such a massive amount of instant wealth there has to be a safegaurd against it.

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How long have you been in the game?

If you are only focusing on Alts, definitely spread it out with the bulk in the "Gold" alts. Those are generally considered anything in the top 20.

Wifey is into it heavy, she has three bitcoins that she got in on when they were $100. She talks about IOTA and Ripple, so I just rock with whatever she says

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
just bought 5 light coin....didn’t realize it takes 8 days to show up in my account until after. oh well

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wifey is into it heavy, she has three bitcoins that she got in on when they were $100. She talks about IOTA and Ripple, so I just rock with whatever she says
Good stuff. I think Ripple has a very solid future regardless of what the libertarians online feel. It's one of my biggest bags.