1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh: @ just inventing money brehs.....

Learn what the Dark Web is and you'll know why Bitcoin was established.

I can understand that people want to wait to see what you can get, but the parallels are too close to the dot com crash. Have to decide when you want to get off the train. This currency is based on speculation unlike stocks which relies on the overall well being of the company.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
building a good portfolio gotta be the most stressful part :pachaha:
right now im split 37% dash, 33% litecoin, 30% bitcoin
you really think iota will blow? havent looked into it :patrice:

I'd just stick with Litecoin, iota is more of a hailmary and losing $500 wouldn't really bug me much :russ:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA

I can understand that people want to wait to see what you can get, but the parallels are too close to the dot com crash. Have to decide when you want to get off the train. This currency is based on speculation unlike stocks which relies on the overall well being of the company.

I know what the deep/dark web is :mjgrin:. I was on the silk road in 2010 when anything and everything was available. Actually bought bitcoin back then but uses it to purchase certain items :lolbron:.
Wasnt even thinking of holding onto them coins. Brehs i took an L:snoop:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The owner/designer of bitcoin has an estimated 2 million BtC in his personal wallet, which would = $22 billion if he were to sell it all right now

Correct me if I'm wrong here but wouldn't that crater the value of BT?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong here but wouldn't that crater the value of BT?
Yeah no one ever just dumps EVERYTHING unless something has gone catastrophically wrong. I'm just quoting raw value. Even if it went down 50% that's still 11 billion. No way it's ever going back to 1k again. Those days are over

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Hmmmmm... Should folks wait a few days then?

Looks like some may have to since coinbase is at 24 hour wait time.
Just buy slow. Whatever you think you want to buy today. Maybe spread it out over a month and make weekly purchases (What I have been doing almost 5 years now).

So that way if the knife drops you slow the bleeding, but still in the game if things continue to go up hyperbolic. The idea is to not try to be correct 100% of the time as nobody is, but to put yourself in a position in where you can assess where things stand on a weekly or monthly basis.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Gonna buy $500 of iota :hubie:
How long have you been in the game?

If you are only focusing on Alts, definitely spread it out with the bulk in the "Gold" alts. Those are generally considered anything in the top 20.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Pure unadulterated frontier gibberish that. Unmitigated twaddle.