1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I put in to buy on RH. A get rich quick amount of 12 coins. :russ:

I had the free stock referral thing when I signed up few years back and had been hopping around from stock to stock. Currently had some MKD one that someone recommended and hadn't paid attention to it much lately. So I got rid of it and converted those $5 to doge. Win or lose, was free money so I don't care at all. :manny:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bout to unstake my trx...:wow: see how this worked out...

Sold my crmd today gonna drop all that on ANKR when it goes through the waiting period... :wow:

I hate that I have to wait a week for payday...:birdman: trying to get this paper now I notice ankr goes up the rankings everyday...:wtf:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

My mother and my aunts all in their 60s and they made money off DOGE, I'm a tell her she should sell some of her profits (she only dabbling with a couple hundred) but she optimistic as fukk, like, "I was telling your auntie, what if this hits $10... what if it's the next Bitcoin"

:snoop:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone using the brave browser earning free bat tokens? I put it on my iPhone and although you can’t get rewards on iOS the browser is pretty fukkin nice. No ads and pop ups and it’s fast as hell

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ALGO, VET or OMI

with 7k, I'd buy into all three and turn off notifications for whatever marketplace you're using for a few weeks to forget about them.
Yeah definitely like omi. I follow it on my coingecko portfolio and it's been slacking lately but I don't even check the exchange I have it on much really so I been forgetting about it for now. Definitely has long term potential.