1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Saw VET had a lil dip a few hours ago I was planning on getting some more, shot right where it was again like an hour later :pachaha:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah definitely like omi. I follow it on my coingecko portfolio and it's been slacking lately but I don't even check the exchange I have it on much really so I been forgetting about it for now. Definitely has long term potential.

Yep I mad a nice little lick off of omi.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Alright so I'm confused af, Bitcoin and Stock shi* I don't get at all. I have Robinhood and just downloaded Coinbase but I have to wait until my account verifies. I bought $100 dodge in February because I saw it on twitter, number keeps fluctuating and I'm seeing people say sell it whatever, my total return dipped from like $431 to now $327. Do I sell or keep at it? I downloaded The Interment of Money and Mastering Bitcoin and Warren Buffet's book but I'm lost like a mf. I started listening to Earn Your Leisure also

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Alright so I'm confused af, Bitcoin and Stock shi* I don't get at all. I have Robinhood and just downloaded Coinbase but I have to wait until my account verifies. I bought $100 dodge in February because I saw it on twitter, number keeps fluctuating and I'm seeing people say sell it whatever, my total return dipped from like $431 to now $327. Do I sell or keep at it? I downloaded The Interment of Money and Mastering Bitcoin and Warren Buffet's book but I'm lost like a mf. I started listening to Earn Your Leisure also

What exactly is your question? Are you asking why it's going up and down, or if you should buy/sell/hold?

If you're asking why and how the price fluctuates, that's just based upon people deciding if they want to buy at a certain price or not. In order for you to buy at a price, there have to be sellers at that price and vice versa.

In terms of if you should buy/sell/hold, that's up to you. People have made money in this coin, but it's a meme coin.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What exactly is your question? Are you asking why it's going up and down, or if you should buy/sell/hold?

I understand the up and down. People are saying Robinhood is trash and this and that is better but isn't the Dodge coin just made up in the first place? and where should I move it to then Coinbase?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Sell cause it's clear it's not something you particularly care about. Take out all your profit, keep your initial 100$ take that shyt out and then go reinvest that into a coin you research and like on coinbase, cause robinhood legit don't have the liquidity to give you your money back if everyone starts selling or buying at once.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm not even mad at doge anymore. Matter of fact I fukkin love it. Yea the dumb people will get wrecked in the long run. But the smart ones will take their profits and diversify themselves into other alts. Which means great news for us. The more money being poured into crypto the better.

Let's say out of all the new traders who got into crypto through doge. maybe 80% of em will eventually get wrecked and leave crypto forever. But maybe 20% actually stick around and become solid traders who invest in quality projects. That's still 20% more than we had before. And that's a shytload more money going around for all of us. Doge is like the gateway drug to crypto:pachaha:

Why do you think Elon is hyping doge so hard?....because he knows after all these new traders pump his doge bags, a lot of em are gonna take their profits and then also pump his Bitcoin bags. It's fukkin genius.

And remember, the last time doge pumped the whole market pumped shortly after. So I'm excited right now. Need to get this momentum going again. I can understand the bitterness towards doge when you're invested in quality projects who still can't seem to take off. Then this shyt coin comes through and does a 5x in 2 days:heh:.....I get it. I can definitely see the negative in that aspect. But we also gotta remember to look at the positive as well:manny:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Where can I get shiba at and can I store it on my metamask?

Edit - never mind I found out how...thanks!

shiba is doge but better and a billion times cheaper. thats a true yolo play. i didnt put in much and still have millions of them :mjlol: gonna just let that chill for mad long

same with feg..that one is down today..may just buy more. the gas eth fee is :hhh: almost forces a hold play on it which is fine. i hope it goes down into the night time when gas fees are less. that one actually has purpose though..its gonna make me a millionaire. question is when

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link done dropped to around 38.60 a bit above the top line of the channel and now back to around $42.25. Even if it closes red today, just that dip helps it's momentum. The daily lows won't matter if the daily closes are still trending upward over time. Also gotta factor in market time of day around the world. May dip when the day opens over in Australia and Asia around the evening in US time but once Europe opens in middle of night and then the US market opens in the morning and both those markets cross for a few hours it brings in more volume and potential for the price to increase.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
shiba is doge but better and a billion times cheaper. thats a true yolo play. i didnt put in much and still have millions of them :mjlol: gonna just let that chill for mad long

same with feg..that one is down today..may just buy more. the gas eth fee is :hhh: almost forces a hold play on it which is fine. i hope it goes down into the night time when gas fees are less. that one actually has purpose though..its gonna make me a millionaire. question is when
What exchange you use to get it?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man them damn gas fees on uniswap for shiba...:hhh:.

Gonna see if them gas fees go down this weekend.