1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Can someone explain to me in the simplest way how doge goes up? Besides elon pumping it, what does it do/what's its use?

It's a meme coin, and people are going to get killed holding it. When everyone on Facebook and in general is saying to buy it and "TO THE MOOOOOOON!!!!!", there are going to be bag holders. I am not touching it, as when it drops, it's going to drop hard, and there will be more tears than those that got smoked with GME.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a meme coin, and people are going to get killed holding it. When everyone on Facebook and in general is saying to buy it and "TO THE MOOOOOOON!!!!!", there are going to be bag holders. I am not touching it, as when it drops, it's going to drop hard, and there will be more tears than those that got smoked with GME.

Man I been jumping in and out this damn token for two days. I just take profits and put it in Zen and Vet.

But I believe as well folks gonna jump out with they bags and folks gonna be left as the plane goes down.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man I been jumping in and out this damn token for two days. I just take profits and put it in Zen and Vet.

But I believe as well folks gonna jump out with they bags and folks gonna be left as the plane goes down.

If you make money, I'm happy for anyone that does. I am just saying that with a coin like DOGE and the amount it's pumping, there will be bag holders, and they will likely not be the ones with tons and tons of money.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
A lot of new bag holders about to be made circa 2018. :francis:

Doge is going to make and break a lot of people. Hopefully some of the people that it breaks will do what a lot of us 2018 bag holders did afterwards. Buckle down, research and prepare for the next opportunity.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of whales jumping in doge and riding this doge as well thats why IMO eth and bitcoin going down but doge rising.

They gonna pull out and this hoe gonna crash. Hope I am wrong but I done seen this before.