1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is DOGE running right now?

My moms talking to me yesterday and how she came up, she got like 7 different coins but she only puts in a few hundred bucks because she only grabs what some guy at her recommends

Paypal and folks been holding that coin for years on shytty robinhood aka robin folks blind.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
How did you find FIL to see if it was about to run?
I looked at the chart lol.

I had my eyes on it for a while, but I had it under a microscope ever since I missed the initial wave end of March. I was distracted for one day while I was on vacay in the Caribbean smh lol (it was worth it tho)

I looked at the charts about a hour ago and saw an opportunity to still catch the wave

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
God damn, I hate how BTC price action affects the entire crypto market, went down and everything went down with it
not everything is like that. if you made good moves, you went up in your portfolio and then went down but you GAINED quite a bit. so the current L's in the last few hours are all good because it will bounce back up. .
everyone's situation is different depending on the moves they made in the past.

crypto is much better than stocks. you are more free to make gains.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i always thought Coinbase was over rated and stuck in scandals or some kind of wrong doing but i am glad people are able to make use out of their service..

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
God damn, I hate how BTC price action affects the entire crypto market, went down and everything went down with it
Red is just as vital as green especially in a bull run. I wish every day could be green but it does need red to help out. Like Link since I like using that as an example. Its above the upward trending channel and last time it was it soon after went back down due to lack of support. Plus the previous ATH at nearly $37 still has no support yet. So these red days, 4 hours, hours, etc., help that. It crossed over the upward channel some time ago at 28.50 and then it couldn't flip it into support and dropped back down 10 days later when the line was around 30.20 and the next day, Feb 23rd, just went down completely back into the channel and hasn't gone back above it until this week. So if it couldn't flip that resistance line to support, then this is another chance to do so. We need red days so the price can bounce off that trend line and more importantly the previous ATH at $37. The upward channel that its on and the $37 line cross paths on June 13th at the bottom of the channel according to my calculations. Meaning that I think it needs to touch $37 at least 3 times before that date if not it might risk falling below the upward channel and dropping some. The goal should be to touch $37 and bounce back up the next day or 2. If it can hit $37 some point before end of week then that'll be great.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you guys buy coins on KuCoin? With a debit or credit card using their 3rd party vendors?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Red is just as vital as green especially in a bull run. I wish every day could be green but it does need red to help out. Like Link since I like using that as an example. Its above the upward trending channel and last time it was it soon after went back down due to lack of support. Plus the previous ATH at nearly $37 still has no support yet. So these red days, 4 hours, hours, etc., help that. It crossed over the upward channel some time ago at 28.50 and then it couldn't flip it into support and dropped back down 10 days later when the line was around 30.20 and the next day, Feb 23rd, just went down completely back into the channel and hasn't gone back above it until this week. So if it couldn't flip that resistance line to support, then this is another chance to do so. We need red days so the price can bounce off that trend line and more importantly the previous ATH at $37. The upward channel that its on and the $37 line cross paths on June 13th at the bottom of the channel according to my calculations. Meaning that I think it needs to touch $37 at least 3 times before that date if not it might risk falling below the upward channel and dropping some. The goal should be to touch $37 and bounce back up the next day or 2. If it can hit $37 some point before end of week then that'll be great.
no doubt

might get some more if it gets back to that $37 dollar point, it went to 40 a few hours ago, now it's back at 42