1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negro why haven't you been buying DODGE. fukk the PS Stan wars and pay attention to this thread.
Because doge is literally a meme coin. I let the fact that it's a joke coin distract me from the fact that it can make real money... I had already made like a G off that 1st run and I figured that was it. But truthfully I should have threw a couple of hundred more at it and let it sit. I've invested in far worse anyway

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Eths getting kind of expensive now. Do y’all still DCA eth when it’s green, or only wait for dips?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is actually the hardest part of the Market to me... When and how much gain should I take.

I feel like I make the wrong choice either way.

But I think I'ma going to take some.gains this evening. This has been an incredible week of crypto.

How much longer we got on the alt season clock lol

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this is actually the hardest part of the Market to me... When and how much gain should I take.

I feel like I make the wrong choice either way.

But I think I'ma going to take some.gains this evening. This has been an incredible week of crypto.

How much longer we got on the alt season clock lol

Thats the thing. I always say as with stocks. Long as you making a profit that is all that matters.

But I want to say this real quick....yall kats keep buying these coins and running up the prices.

Cause I am loaning out USDT to mothafukkas at italian mob prices on Kucoin right now...:damn::banderas::win:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Thats the thing. I always say as with stocks. Long as you making a profit that is all that matters.

But I want to say this real quick....yall kats keep buying these coins and running up the prices.

Cause I am loaning out USDT to mothafukkas at italian mob prices on Kucoin right now...:damn::banderas::win:

:russ::russ::russ:at Italian mob prices lmao

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

LMAO

loan shark, motherfukker LMAO

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

LMAO

loan shark, motherfukker LMAO