1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
If you got kUcoin, BTT is getting ready to take off again, if you wanna find a entryyyy

last time it went from .001 to over a penny, ran for over a week, pulled back to .007 and looks like it’s breaking UP

EzDG8LwWYAAcSOd

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you got kUcoin, BTT is getting ready to take off again, if you wanna find a entryyyy

last time it went from .001 to over a penny, ran for over a week, pulled back to .007 and looks like it’s breaking UP

EzDG8LwWYAAcSOd

Got my BTT old binance acc but can't touch it because the transfer fee is way too much to send it out right now...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
When do you think that's likely to be?

2 of Chinas main focus for the next 5-15 years or so is Block chain and Reducing Carbon emissions... VET won an award there for the most ready blockchain and for being ‘green’ energy or focusing on reducing the carbon footprint.

Edit:

VeChain Becomes The First 5-Star-Rated Blockchain Service Provider In The World, Certified By TÜV Saarland

“SHANGHAI, Dec. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- TÜV Saarland Certification (hereafter referred to as "TÜV Saarland") has issued VeChain with the world's first 5-Star-Rated Blockchain Service Certificate. Their certification acknowledges the readiness and maturity of VeChain's blockchain technology, raising the profile and prestige of the network and certifying it as one of the preeminent front runners in the enterprise-level blockchain space.”

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 of Chinas main focus for the next 5-15 years or so is Block chain and Reducing Carbon emissions... VET won an award there for the most ready blockchain and for being ‘green’ energy or focusing on reducing the carbon footprint.

Yep I heard that as well. I am going all in on the coin as well.

Sold all my loom (with my profits) and went all in Vet