1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
I just looked back at my first crypto buy in 2015. I wasn't even looking at it as an investment back then! I spent at least 6 btc over the years for "stuff" that me and my friends used at music festivals:mjcry:

C47QZBq.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just looked back at my first crypto buy in 2015. I wasn't even looking at it as an investment back then! I spent at least 6 btc over the years for "stuff" that me and my friends used at music festivals:mjcry:

C47QZBq.jpg

Man I used to buy world of warcraft gold with bitcoin on this auction site back in the day...and I didn't even really play the game that much. I was just lazy and wanted to buy nice shyt right away.

It was a pain in the ass. I used to go to money gram at walmart to wire money to mt gox or bitstamp. They had some over the top complicated shyt called bit instant or something and I was sending money to a nikka in new york or something like that. It was a goddamn mess....:mjlol:

The dumb part was, I did all this because I didnt want to use my bank account on these shady sites, yet I sent like my drivers license and a copy of my cell phone bill to bitstamp with no worries. But I'm not even mad at the amount of btc I spent on a game I barely played....atleast I didnt buy drugs or pizza with it :yeshrug:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Man I used to buy world of warcraft gold for bitcoin on this auction site back in the day...and I didn't even really play the game that much. I was just lazy and wanted to buy nice shyt right away.

It was a pain in the ass. I used to go to money gram at walmart to wire money to mt gox or bitstamp. They had some over the top complicated shyt called bit instant or something and I was sending money to a nikka in new york or something like that. It was a goddamn mess....:mjlol:

The dumb part was, I did all this because I didnt want to use my bank account on these shady sites, yet I sent like my drivers license and a copy of my cell phone bill to bitstamp with no worries. But I'm not even mad at the amount of btc I spent on a game I barely played....atleast I didnt buy drugs or pizza with it :yeshrug:

It's easy to look back and say you shouldn't have spent it, but it was only worth what is was worth at the time. Very few would hold all of their BTC from $200 though $60,000+.

I played this game Etheroll back in 2018 (Doesn't work now), and my transaction history showed I transferred 143 ETH to my wallet at the time.:dead:. I must have been moving to Bittrex or something.

I don't think that was all for the game, but that caught me off guard when doing my taxes.:damn:.

Edit: Probably ended up putting a lot into shytty ass WTC. Trash ass scam project.:pacspit:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Damn they bought over 700k of Coin

And dumped Tesla :russ:

Dumped $Tesla :picard: damn they got some balls for this move....

Last week sometime Cathie tweeted something and Elon was asking why the s&p 500 or stock market was so high compared to the gdp. Questioning the stock market and cathie gains. She answered his question but maybe this was an added jab at him. She prolly was like, " oh yeah motherfukker, you gonna question why stocks going up? Ima dump yours and show you how they can go down too." :ufdup:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This will likely be the sector that booms over the next few years.

And, as I've said before, I don't shill, but the coin I'm heaviest in is one that Grayscale and Barry GOATbert are invested in, and one he has said he believes will be a top 10 coin at some point. And, it is not even listed on CB..........yet. Actual partnerships with Celsius and other legitimate projects, and their biggest development coming out in the third quarter this year. I don't tell people to get into a coin/project or not, but if the largest digital asset holder has it as one of their favorites, and has had it for a while, I think we'll see the potential over the next year.

What's the coin(s)?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last week sometime Cathie tweeted something and Elon was asking why the s&p 500 or stock market was so high compared to the gdp. Questioning the stock market and cathie gains. She answered his question but maybe this was an added jab at him. She prolly was like, " oh yeah motherfukker, you gonna question why stocks going up? Ima dump yours and show you how they can go down too." :ufdup:

Cathie the gawdess...don't play...:wow:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It's easy to look back and say you shouldn't have spent it, but it was only worth what is was worth at the time. Very few would hold all of their BTC from $200 though $60,000+.

I played this game Etheroll back in 2018 (Doesn't work now), and my transaction history showed I transferred 143 ETH to my wallet at the time.:dead:. I must have been moving to Bittrex or something.

I don't think that was all for the game, but that caught me off guard when doing my taxes.:damn:.

Edit: Probably ended up putting a lot into shytty ass WTC. Trash ass scam project.:pacspit:.

what was that dumb garbage tank game on eth