1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
what was that dumb garbage tank game on eth

Not sure. Only one I ever played was etheroll, which was a dice rolling game, where you pick 1-99, and the closer to "1" you choose, the better the payout, but worse the odds are. The price of ETH at the time was much lower than now, so the .2 ETH per roll requirement wasn't terrible. I had hit 20+ ETH a few times, but you would also lose a lot if you were taking big chances. I took Matemask off my browser so I wouldn't play it anymore. Easy way to lose money quickly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The prices of moments on NBA topshot have plummeted
:picard:

They had some drop today or yesterday that was like $999. I was like, they must be out their cotdamn minds!

They got one tomorrow for $14 but that'll be a crapshoot to get in I'm sure. Maybe I'll join the queue if I'm at home around that time.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

DSf3KEN.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The prices of moments on NBA topshot have plummeted
:picard:

Im glad because I think it’ll have longevity but the prices were (still are in some cases) crazy. It makes sense as a digital trading card but the trading and collectible part starts with being affordable enough for a lot of people to get in. Speculators had those prices way outta proportion.

I’d be lying if I said I’m not hoping for a similar pump on Veve NFT’s though. I grabbed some early figuring it’d be worth it if they blow.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was going to sign up for Binance, but I didn't like giving my social to verify.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This binance shyt got me feeling mad defeated. Can't even withdraw my coins off their website. Customer service is non existent.

I have coins on coinbase and I dont want this to happen again. What wallet do yall brehs recommend for storing various coins. I have a ledger nano s but I'm not sure if I can store ALGO, VET, VTHO and LINK on it.

:mjcry: