1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Crazy how every bull run has been higher than the next even with the dip in the market each time. Might be a crazy prediction but I say alt coin market cap total matches or passes BTC at some point this year. BTC looks to be at 57% market share per this source.

Crypto Market Cap and Dominance Charts — TradingView

With a high of 72 around start of year. I say it touches 50 or below by time year is over, and the price still will go up. That's how crazy this alt run could be.
Once btc hits 100k institutions will buy into these alts because they felt like they missed out

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Once btc hits 100k institutions will buy into these alts because they felt like they missed out
Definitely. That plus it's low circulating supply. Always see a story pop up about btc being lost from the past, plus who knows how many people have loser some themselves. People like us can't afford large amounts so if a corporation scoops up a million, that's like 5% of the total and less to go around. Big money gonna control bitcoin so yeah they definitely gonna buy into alts to not miss out.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't chase pumps.

No one knows how long alt season will last or when it will be all over. Set targets and take your profits along the way

Yep that is what I been doing. Learned my lesson in 2017. Determine what alts you want to hold long. The rest take profits and either cash out, hold for when the market tanks and you want to buy, or move it and dollar cost avg in healthy coins like ethereum and bitcoin.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep that is what I been doing. Learned my lesson in 2017. Determine what alts you want to hold long. The rest take profits and either cash out, hold for when the market tanks and you want to buy, or move it and dollar cost avg in healthy coins like ethereum and bitcoin.
Cosign

I literally just cashed out of BTT today because its not a long term hold for me and I've made like 800% returns on it already. Plus I don't even know why its pumping....it doesn't make sense. That's the perfect "take profits" scenario for me. Don't get stuck holding bags because you think a goofy alt is gonna pump forever. Even if it continues to pump after you cash out, fukk it.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Cosign

I literally just cashed out of BTT today because its not a long term hold for me and I've made like 800% returns on it already. Plus I don't even know why its pumping....it doesn't make sense. That's the perfect "take profits" scenario for me. Don't get stuck holding bags because you think a goofy alt is gonna pump forever. Even if it continues to pump after you cash out, fukk it.
This takes some serious discipline. Good move breh.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
GAWDDAMIT YES I AM BACK ON COINBASE!!!!:wow:

giphy.gif

Had to hop around 2 email accounts and upgrade my cell phone number but we back baby...:banderas: