Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just last week people were saying Link was up next.:gucci:

I noticed the chart was looking bad and then saw this article:

Chainlink Whales Sell With Little Support Ahead | Crypto Briefing

"As Chainlink edges closer towards the triangle’s apex, it signals that volatility is about to strike back. A daily candlestick close above $31.40 or below $26.30 would likely be followed by a 43% move in that direction."

It closed the daily earlier this evening at $24.85. 43% move in that direction is $10.68, maybe $11 if we being conservative. So far for the week its down 15%. Looking at the weekly chart, I'll post a pic and show you the pattern.

6cgUGo4.png

Look at the blue line marked around $24.70 where the current price is at. Ignore all the other blue lines I have cuz this the weekly and I made those on the daily chart. It was a resistance point back in January cuz it tried to go above it but got denied a few times then in early February it went over it and then back down again to touch the line. It went up in early March but now its back down to that same line and there are still nearly 4 whole days before the week closes. So if that line that Link had trouble crossing was able to be bounced off on the March 1 week, without closing the week under it, what do you think may happen if the price closes under that line on Sunday night? That support needs to hold. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Y'all nikkas sound scary. Hold LINK and GRT
Scary? :russ: Ain't about being scared but being careful. New investors that may not have experienced a long dip before or curious investors waiting for the right moment to buy out there. Would love for a slight dip to buy more but don't know if I'll be able to. Got enough already but hopefully I can buy more on a dip.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
But Eth has had lower peaks for the past month? Does that mean it’s about to drop even more now by April?:lupe:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people develop tokens on the ERC20 system when the gas is ridiculous.
You have smart chain and others correct me if I am wrong here.

I stay far from Uniswap, doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited: