newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Everything taking off!

BAT scalp this morning upon greyscale announcement was :whoo:

ADA gonna be a lovely short :obama:

VTHO is :wow: (I truly think it’ll go to .02 cents shortly)

That’s not even mentioning NU, LINK, GRT and ONE :mjgrin:

:blessed:

Do yalo even know what these coins do?

Can you tell me the purpos3
reggie middleton is gonna be pissed

Is that the Ethereum guy from Jamaica?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Just signed up for binance and bought $1000 worth of ADA. I hope I dont get left holding the bag after this incoming pump.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

which ones? Cause the only ones I truly believe in and know enough about & longing are GRT, LINK, NU & ONE.

web3 & DeFi infrastructure

NU = security
Link = Bringing off chain data on
GRT = brings on chain data off
ONE = blockchain scalability

Ewn-I60XMAIzFo7

VTHO it’s a long just for massive gains, risk is worth the potential reward.

here’s more info on Vechain, has real world capability for retail and business practices

What Is VeChain?
VeChain is a blockchain platform designed to enhance supply chain management and business processes. Its goal is to streamline these processes and information flow for complex supply chains through the use of distributed ledger technology(DLT).

The Vechain platform contains two distinct tokens: VeChain Token (VET) and VeChainThor Energy (VTHO). The former is used to transfer value across VeChain’s network, and the latter is used as energy or "gas" to power smart contract transactions.

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • VeChain is an enterprise blockchain platform that aims to provide a full view of an organization by disintermediating information from data silos.
  • VeChain also plans to become a leading platform for initial coin offerings (ICOs) and for conducting transactions between Internet of Things (IoT) connected devices.
  • VeChain makes use of two tokens: VeChain token (VET) as a value layer and VeChain Thor Energy (VTHO) as a smart contract layer.
VeChain

the others are shorts to just make money. I have little interest in ADA long term.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York

you should learn some basics of coins.
I have been recommending to understand Bitcoin, it’s the backbone of literally every coin and you’ll learn a lot.

for ones I know.
Bitcoin is what you heard a million times, it’s just digital gold, but very easy to understand.

Litecoin, works to create fast transactions, most of the coins you read about can do 2-20 transactions a second, that ain’t shyt. Visa and Mastercard do 60k a second. So a lot of coins have a lot of updates to do to get real power.

LINK, taking serious steps to solve the Oracle problem, importing external data to the blockchain in a DeFi manner, or the most defi manner possible.

ethereum, uses smart contracts, has the most use cases of any coin, early adopter advantage. Changing to proof of stake which in theory will increase value of coin and will create a limited supply, right now it’s unlimited in theory.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have been listening to ‘the gentlemen of crypto’ podcast, it’s good, more so news, but black owned and they have eps everyday pretty much

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

im not sure, hes Reggie Middleton, hes the guy from a project called veritaseum, he's from new york but my guess is he is of jamaican descent going by the slight accent and his name is very Jamaican (joke), is there some other jamaican?

but i remember him saying that he had an MOU with the Jamaican stock exchange to use veritaseum

he actually claims to have invented defi, and apparently has a patent in Japan for it, i can never figure out if hes a scammer or a genius. he talks really good but the veritasuem project is confusing as hell and never produced anything and the feds shut down the project

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am pretty sure altseason has started

most of my Alts are breaking away from bitcoin in price increases

Ada is a really popular Alt coin
Bruh you said 5-10 dollars and that’s not good enough explanation why you think that shyt can flip 5-10x in a few weeks with billions of coins in circulation :francis: