1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone gonna get or already have OMI? Might drop a few racks on it:patrice:

im looking into it so i can mess with the veve thing. i hear signing up thru bitforex is best. theres another site i think bitmex but was restricted to US users. sone guide I saw on reddit or somewhere said to buy xlm on coinbase and transfer it over or something like that. let me see if i saved it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the only coin i legit have zero emotional attachment to it's fun as hell, i wish it would fall to 0000000 that muhfukka would still be accumulating automatically in my wallet ready to ride the wave back up. Daily staking gains :blessed:
If you want to sell it, what exchange do you use? Mine is in a coinbase wallet.

And does it accumulate if you hold?
Heard every time someone sells or exchanges a percentage gets burnt from the market cap and you get a percentage.

So in that sense it rewards you for holding?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want to sell it, what exchange do you use? Mine is in a coinbase wallet.

And does it accumulate if you hold?
Heard every time someone sells or exchanges a percentage gets burnt from the market cap and you get a percentage.

So in that sense it rewards you for holding?
I'm using bkex the new exchange it was recently added to i then moved most of my coins to MetaMask to stake and a small amount on the exchange if i want to sell. And yeah the 1% redistribution is divided amongst all holders with each transaction and paid per token so effectively you are DCA'ing without the stressful task of waiting for the dip so any loss will be fairly small. The more tokens you have, the more tokens you get.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm using bkex the new exchange it was recently added to i then moved most of my coins to MetaMask to stake and a small amount on the exchange if i want to sell. And yeah the 1% redistribution is divided amongst all holders with each transaction and paid per token so effectively you are DCA'ing without the stressful task of waiting for the dip so any loss will be fairly small. The more tokens you have, the more tokens you get.
That's sounds promising, do you see this taking off?
They need to get it on more prominent exchanges.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's sounds promising, do you see this taking off?
They need to get it on more prominent exchanges.
It's currently in the process of being audited a coin needs to pass an audit in order for it to be considered for listing on a major exchange. The Certik audit will be completed in full this week. Looking at reddit it's been passing each component of the auditing stages with flying colours.
I honestly think it could take off if awareness is spread far enough read the whitepaper and checkout out the roadmap on their website there's even NFTS and ecommerce :ehh:
https://hoge.finance/documents/hoge_whitepaper_compressed.pdf
As a result of this, every single HOGE holder has an incentive to spread the use of HOGE as much as possible. As more transactions take place in the network, the individual net-worth of all who own a piece of the network increases as well