1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Water

Pro
Daps
Got like $500 in atom at the moment but tempted to just put that all into eth or xlm. Or should I just hold onto it? Any ideas?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got like $500 in atom at the moment but tempted to just put that all into eth or xlm. Or should I just hold onto it? Any ideas?

According to @ReasonableMatic , there's something going on with atom and link on Thursday the 18th so hold on and see what happens then.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I saw it live. I was up ready to buy. Clock ticked down and at 2 am when trading opened it was instantly at $40 :mjlol:

Presale price was .125.

I was fighting sleep and had alarms set at 1:55 in case I dozed off. Can't even get a decent presale allocation with the BNB I have because there's whales on there who can put up millions.

Whats the application for this coin after this game becomes unpopular?

i don’t get it, I really wish I knew about this to pump and dump lol

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
learning about staking this week.
so these stake investment opportunities, does anyone know if I have this right.
You have regular people who are staking a coin and it's transactions, if you passively stake you are increasing their change or percentage of confirming all the transactions in a block, and then they'll reward you with a % because you increased their stake?

I'm gonna try a test on an app, I would do coinbase but you can't do it in NY.
The interest rates are like 8% which I can do much better on the stock markets with low-risk investments so I think this only makes sense to do with a coin that you really believe in.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's VeVe been? Put me on?

It's basically digital versions of collectible sculptures with a similar concept to the NBA Topshot collections. Veve's got DC, Cartoon Network, Ghostbusters and a bunch of other brands on board. So official branded digital collectibles are becoming available.

This is a good intro, they have a 15 minute video demo too: