1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just post some insightful shyt time to time that will help us brehs make money, we don't give a fukk about anything else you got to offer.

Play your position :ufdup:

that’s your first post in awhile in this thread, I’ve been posting plenty :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Don't matter. You a cac hoe. Play your position in life

Which his what? Supposed to be helping emotional feminine ass men like you who insult me because of a perceived insult that was about the article itself and NOT you?

Absolutely not and no thank you :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

You took profit I hope at the top :usure:

Gonna keep an eye out for a good re-entry on this pullback to accumulate more wit the profit I too :feedme:

ONE shot up some more

VET closing in on $0.10 :to:

you in on ONE or waiting for an entry, it’s gonna pull back some...I got in at 0.54, Likely going it to pull back to .075-.08 for support and accumulate more then.

VET almost hit .014 today, I’m looking for a rentry around .010

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Which his what? Supposed to be helping emotional feminine ass men like you who insult me because of a perceived insult that was about the article itself and NOT you?

Absolutely not and no thank you :mjlol:

Beneath black people :blessed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf i hope you caught that bottom on VTHO :lolbron:

nah I’m just watching from afar as y’all have all the fun...BTC the only thing I’m in right now...I’m not ready to jump back into alts as yet...it’s crazy to see it at over a penny tho...I can’t remember how many I had staked/sold off when binance closed US accounts but the price was probably around $0.0007 or some shyt...I converted them to VET in the standalone wallet then sold them on binance...crazy smh

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh kats doubted us. Just wait till VeVe really start releasing even more models on their site. They selling out of batman stuff now. If they get pokemon and dragon ball Z its OVER!

shyt it might be over by the fall when these NFL action figure models come out...:whew:

After seeing nba topshots blow; I’m looking at VeVe and thinking those collectibles are worth a look. It’s a dope concept for collectibles and they’ve got crazy brand power.