1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So fukking stupid too, like who the fukk really needs india (I know I know, they're a world power living off almost the entire country being in unspeakable poverty so they're important to trade. It's fukking crypto, if India don't fukk with it so what? Keep building and trading with everyone else
the person who spend 69 million on the beeple piece, Metakovan, is Indian

Indian citizens are holding a good chunk of the 21 million bitcoin

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
the person who spend 69 million on the beeple piece, Metakovan, is Indian

Indian citizens are holding a good chunk of the 21 million bitcoin
Well when they dump it we buy it until they sell too much off and they have no choice but to pay double+ for it. That country is ran horribly and they have a toxic culture of showing off their wealth so it'll bite them in the ass eventually. They're just trying to freeze their own citizens out which is evil as hell and won't end well for them.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
EwiVETNWUAEvUug

These crypto simps :russ:

Daps
Where'd you get the signal that HOGE was a buy?

I was on the cryptomoonshot Reddit page. I’m telling y’all that shyt is a goldmine. Saw them talking about it and the hype was crazy so I said fukk it. Granted there’s a lot of bullshyt scam coins promoted there too but if you do your research you can weed your way through that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was on the cryptomoonshot Reddit page. I’m telling y’all that shyt is a goldmine. Saw them talking about it and the hype was crazy so I said fukk it. Granted there’s a lot of bullshyt scam coins promoted there too but if you do your research you can weed your way through that.

it’s like looking for gold in a vat of shyt but when you find that gold tho you can easily wash the shyt off...same applies to stocktwits...and some of these crypto channels on telegram, discord, slack etc.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
You bullish on any new coins?

Daps
You bullish on any new coins?

Vidya
Sota
NU

Also these NFT tokens are gonna run shyt this year so finding good coins in that seems like a must. Idk, I’m in it with y’all nikkas :wow: just learning as we go and passing info here. I’m def no crypto genius or anything(although investing in Link like I did was game changing :russ:)

I watched an interview and posted it here with one of these crypto guys talking about how he turned a $2k investment into $10 million. Had lots of gems in it and just little things that can potentially help you become a better trader.

Daps
it’s like looking for gold in a vat of shyt but when you find that gold tho you can easily wash the shyt off...same applies to stocktwits...and some of these crypto channels on telegram, discord, slack etc.

Facts. I had to pull myself off uniswap cause that shyt can be a deep hole :russ:

Next thing you know you throwing $2k on some unknown token someone was shilling on Reddit.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Vidya
Sota
NU

Also these NFT tokens are gonna run shyt this year so finding good coins in that seems like a must. Idk, I’m in it with y’all nikkas :wow: just learning as we go and passing info here. I’m def no crypto genius or anything(although investing in Link like I did was game changing :russ:)

I watched an interview and posted it here with one of these crypto guys talking about how he turned a $2k investment into $10 million. Had lots of gems in it and just little things that can potentially help you become a better trader.
Have 500 in NuCypher might add some more so

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Vidya
Sota
NU

:salute:Where you see LINK going by the end of this run/year?