1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The second largest country in the world has made crypto illegal....

I’m sure that is contributing to this dip.
So fukking stupid too, like who the fukk really needs india (I know I know, they're a world power living off almost the entire country being in unspeakable poverty so they're important to trade. It's fukking crypto, if India don't fukk with it so what? Keep building and trading with everyone else

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you had put $2k into Hoge a month ago you’d be sitting on $1 million right now :wow:

Rocket Bunny might be next up
You think this can still run up, kind sir? I got in dropped a stack (1 million hoge, hopefully in Fiat in due timing:pachaha:) just to get my feet wet a couple of hours ago. Hoping to see a dip when the fomo settles down a bit after this launch on the new exchange then I'll put in a bit more.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This next week will be :takedat:most people’s stimulus checks aren’t set to deposit until the 17th, the next two days would be a good time to look for entries to buy the fukking dip :usure:

Daps
You think this can still run up, kind sir? I got in dropped a stack (1 million hoge, hopefully in Fiat in due timing:pachaha:) just to get my feet wet a couple of hours ago. Hoping to see a dip when the fomo settles down a bit after this launch on the new exchange then I'll put in a bit more.

I think it might run up bro but DYOR breh :mjgrin:

Join the HOGE telegram it’s pretty active

There’s talks that it might hit binance next. It just hit an exchange today. If it hits binance it’s a wrap :wow:

I’d say just monitor it and don’t even stress it. If I didn’t get cold feet and pull out my little x5 I would be up big right now.