1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wtf... I really timed my entry so perfect on ONE yesterday, literally bought the bottom at .054 :whew: :blessed:

I got in right around .059 this morning....

My only problem is its so hard for me to commit any real money to these random alts, so I end up putting like 200-300 on them. It's a decent come up but never anything serious. :yeshrug:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I got in right around .059 this morning....

My only problem is its so hard for me to commit any real money to these random alts, so I end up putting like 200-300 on them. It's a decent come up but never anything serious.

That’s why you have coins for scalping or shorting and coins for holding ;)

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uniswap listing is going to turn this thing into a money printer.

:wow:

Breh kats doubted us. Just wait till VeVe really start releasing even more models on their site. They selling out of batman stuff now. If they get pokemon and dragon ball Z its OVER!

shyt it might be over by the fall when these NFL action figure models come out...:whew:

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@klientel

You don’t have to necessarily even believe in the tech behind these, that’s an upside.

“For a stock to double, most it’s investors must believe it’ll double” or something like that

look at this way, if you invested 100 dollars into ONE a year ago, when it was .001 cents, you’d be at 9900 profit

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Breh kats doudted us. Just wait till VeVe really start releasing even more models on their site. They selling out of batman stuff now. If they get pokemon and dragon ball Z its OVER!

shyt it might be over by the fall when these NFL action figure models come out...:whew:

Has the potential to be a single retirement bag tbh. The shyt crashed the bitforex exchange for over 12 hours.

I wish I could cop one of the ultra rare NFTs on the app. They sell out so damn quick and are going for damn near 100x the price on the marketplace.

This honestly reminds me of TopShot but with more features and brands. Could end up being a one stop shop for movie/comics/sports if they can execute properly.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has the potential to be a single retirement bag tbh. The shyt crashed the bitforex exchange for over 12 hours.

I wish I could cop one of the ultra rare NFTs on the app. They sell out so damn quick and are going for damn near 100x the price on the marketplace.

This honestly reminds me of TopShot but with more features and brands. Could end up being a one stop shop for movie/comics/sports if they can execute properly.

Exactly. I have the same issue and was only able to get two uncommons. But they were saying they still sell well when the market isn't under maintenance. Hell the rare batmans were selling for 1k in the market.

Have to get the delorean when it drops. But you are right its more advanced than top shop because they are 3D models that you can control.

Hell they had a video of the delorean on Twitter. Where you could drive the car and go zoom in to life size and go inside the car. Can you imagine them having NFL models running and jumping like on a football field. Yeah IMO with they burn token system. This can be big like really really big.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’m an idiot :stopitslime:

Thought I was market buying algo, at 1.16, well my dumbass did a LIMIT buy (don’t even ask me how) and didn’t double check just exit out the app quick

I went back to check my gains :eat: Ready to be all :mj:

Only to see i fukked up, the buy didn’t trigger and it’s now 1.27 :beli::snoop:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ALGO, last chance to jump on the spaceship
I’ll get back to this post, March 15th at the latest:sas1:

200.gif
It’s March 15th and ALGO taking off brehs :blessed:

@JoseLuisGotcha @Tact @NotaPAWG @storyteller @J Money @RagingBullz23 @The Black James Bond @mannyrs13

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
It seems to me like quite a couple nft works associated with legit brands and companies are going to do well, I think a direct comparison with icos in 2017 isn't very accurate. Do your research but I think topshot and veve are definelty here for the long run