1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Ve chain rarely ever gets talked about in crypto circles, why are you assured of it?
I have some sitting around but was having second thoughts on it and was going to exchange for Hbar.

VeChain is another one I feel like is undeniable when it comes to what they bring to the table.

The Healthcare industry
The food industry (cheese, the whole supply-chain)
The car industry
The fashion industry

It’s tech gon’ be used everywhere

That longterm money gon’ look real healthy for VET :blessed:
Do the knowledge on what VeChain is. It’s an Authenticator

Think about (Vaccines, medication)
Think about (authentication of wines, cheese, the whole supply-chain can work on it. Asia alone has a huge benefit off of it’s use)

The car industry, they’re partnered with BMW
The fashion industry, they’re partnered with LVMH partnership, brehhhhh
The accounting world, they’re partnered with PWC which is one of the Big Four accounting firms

Just some examples

Personally I tend to look into Tech that is gonna be used in REAL LIFE on a fundamental level

Never underestimate Tech like THAT in this space.
Look into the future and ask yourself how powerful the Tech you want to invest in REALLY could be and ask yourself if it will hold up.

I’m long on VeChain

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do the knowledge on what VeChain is. It’s an Authenticator

Think about (Vaccines, medication)
Think about (authentication of wines, cheese, the whole supply-chain can work on it. Asia alone has a huge benefit off of it’s use)

The car industry, they’re partnered with BMW
The fashion industry, they’re partnered with LVMH partnership, brehhhhh
The accounting world, they’re partnered with PWC which is one of the Big Four accounting firms

Just some examples

Personally I tend to look into Tech that is gonna be used in REAL LIFE on a fundamental level

Never underestimate Tech like THAT in this space.
Look into the future and ask yourself how powerful the Tech you want to invest in REALLY could be and ask yourself if it will hold up.

I’m long on VeChain
VEchain is my biggest crypto bag. Holding 27k and 10k ThorChain

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's up 55% the last 30 days. CHZ is up 500% this week. ENJ, MANA, AXS, etc all mooning. NFT's are the wave.

Thinking about tech is long term and who knows where things will be. Buy what's hot now. You can get the long term plays with the profits from the short term gains.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
VEchain is my biggest crypto bag. Holding 27k and 10k ThorChain
By the time people gon’ start regularly gettin hit with reality on the ground level like tryna stunt with brands and gettin hit with that “ya shyt fake” it’s over already lol
It's up 55% the last 30 days. CHZ is up 500% this week. ENJ, MANA, AXS, etc all mooning. NFT's are the wave.

Thinking about tech is long term and who knows where things will be. Buy what's hot now. You can get the long term plays with the profits from the short term gains.
We agree, that’s what diversifying your portfolio
is for.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I just hope people aren't holding a bunch of coins for the long term. Maximizing short to mid term profits is the way to go. If things get bearish and you barely made anything it's gonna hurt.
That usually happens when people are too emotionally invested in projects.

They’ll fukk around and watch their investment turn to shyt “because they believe in it”

Emotion is for the weak in this game.

I made a killing with Doge Coin when I saw the opportunity. It wasn’t based on any fundamentals they provided, ain’t no shame in my game

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is there an exchange with all the altcoins and low fees? Gemini doesn’t have any of the alts y’all are talking about:francis:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I just hope people aren't holding a bunch of coins for the long term. Maximizing short to mid term profits is the way to go. If things get bearish and you barely made anything it's gonna hurt.
Honestly I'm one of those people that has to hold I get wrecked like crazy whenever I take profits out and I'm not up 100% I pretty much only trade during bull runs and lay low in the bear

Of course it's also cause I don't want to pay short term gains taxes too