1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thank God I bought BITS HAres a couple days ago...clearly is going to pump.

Still holding my $waxp

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs what are your thoughts on on staking?

Cake gives you a return of 129% Apr, I'm thinking of going in more and then letting it stake for a year come back and hopefully it pays of big.
There is BNB coin on trust wallet which is giving you a 34% APR.

You can stake NU on coinlist for 32% APY.

Binance is doing Polka for 14%.

Any other calls?

What coin is pancake letting you stake for 129 APR? Or are you saying stake came on pancake swap?

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This exchange seems easier to manoeuvre than uniswap and all that other shyt. From reddit there's speculation about binance looking into it too.

I didn't know in order to get a coin on Binance you need to pay a fee of 100 BTC.
I still don't believe that.
That sounds absurd.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah been staking my bnb since 2019 it's risky but the reward is nice
Where are you staking BNB breh? Is it in a liquidity pool, I'm still trying to figure the logic behind farm yielding out.

A few days I thought finally I got to grips with everything crypto, Defi and Daaps and now this.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you staking BNB breh? Is it in a liquidity pool, I'm still trying to figure the logic behind farm yielding out.

A few days I thought finally I got to grips with everything crypto, Defi and Daaps and now this.

I stake CAKE on Pancakeswap. I earn almost 3 a day which at the current price is $32. I usually compound after I earn 1 and it adds it to the amount I'm staking and speeds up how fast I earn more CAKE. Once I'm getting an even 3 I plan on unstaking the amount I earned through the week and selling it for ETH. Probably send that to Coinbase and cash out every month.

You can stake BNB in Trust Wallet but you have to wait 7 days after you unstake before you can touch that BNB. For a low apr like 34% in not gonna bother. I'd earn more farming with BNB.

Farming on Pancake is nice:
Screenshot-20210314-123800.png

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
anyone in here acting as a lender on aave? Any advice for someone thinking about doing it... things you wish you knew when starting or done differnetly? I'm trying to set it up now just to see how it works. I won't be throwing crazy bread at this until i fully understand what i'm doing.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stake CAKE on Pancakeswap. I earn almost 3 a day which at the current price is $32. I usually compound after I earn 1 and it adds it to the amount I'm staking and speeds up how fast I earn more CAKE. Once I'm getting an even 3 I plan on unstaking the amount I earned through the week and selling it for ETH. Probably send that to Coinbase and cash out every month.

You can stake BNB in Trust Wallet but you have to wait 7 days after you unstake before you can touch that BNB. For a low apr like 34% in not gonna bother. I'd earn more farming with BNB.

Firstly thank you for this information, that sounds like a winning formula.

I'm currently staking only 2 BNB's on trust wallet for 49.89% APR.
Which I thought was great.

I am also staking my cake which I only have three of in the syrup pool.

I guess I'll unstake my BNB and go into pancake and start looking into farming.

What is the minimum cake and BNB I need for this?
Appreciate the help.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? You don't need to do that breh.
I'm talking about, if you want your personal coin on the Binance brokerage say for example you want Hoge coin on there the makers would have to pay 100 BTC to binance which sounds ridiculous but that's what the community of Hoge's were saying.
Beats me though.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Couple of questions cause this staking confuses me. So how much cake do you need to stake to get a 32 a day return?

When farming BNB can you farm just one? And can you use a metamask wallet?