1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is just the beginning. Imagine 20 years down the line, an artist on top of the music game decides to sell their catalog as an nft. Like a joke, taylor swift, beyonce level artist. You looking at 100+ million sales easy. Think about sports contracts, houses. It'll get crazier.
It ain't even 20 years away bro. Square buying Tidal is a prelude to what's to come for this concept on the music side.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The hype. That's the only thing that matters is the hype.

You do realize hype never lasts.

People wrote literally the same exact words except you would swap NFT for ICO back in 2017.

Look how that ended up

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You do realize hype never lasts.

People wrote literally the same exact words except you would swap NFT for ICO back in 2017.

Look how that ended up
There will be something else after that in the next cycle and after that, youre thinking too logically, too practically. I don't decide the rules

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
There will be something else after that in the next cycle and after that, youre thinking too logically, too practically. I don't decide the rules

As long as you understand many people will be left holding the NFT bags and don't pretend this is some type of revolutionary tech like certain posters above, we good

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Y'all be careful in these telegram groups. I just got took for a whole eth due to greed.
I was the biggest lick from checking these addresses.

No sweat though since I bought in at $500

Keep moving forward
:wow:

Scammers is on telegram HEAVY right now I had to stop fukking with it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh NOW it wants to run...still no coinbase listing tho

I think ZRX and especially KNC got a run left in them

I’m also looking at HNT (helium)

it recently got listed on binance.us

I was looking at it bcuz it’s one of the projects coinbase is considering listing—

Coinbase continues to explore support for new digital assets

it’s around $1.50 but the circulating supply is going to be around 36M or less

that means low market cap and lots of room to run potentially

the project is still somewhat under the radar bcuz they haven’t determined/calculated the circulating supply yet—

Helium (HNT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

but IF it gets listed on coinbase and regular binance those would be a huge catalysts...huge IFs tho

this might not be accurate...was reading up more on the project and to my understanding the max supply will always increase and there may never be a set circulating supply as a result of that

interesting project tho...

I updated info on the project supply in the post immediately after...I believe both coingecko and CMC are inaccurate after reading up on it

HNT

it doesn’t seem like there will ever be a finite number in terms of circulating or max supply as 5M tokens will be mined each month which increases the max supply...and the circulating supply will vary more bcuz tokens can be converted to data credits to use the network...once those tokens are converted they are removed from the circulating supply...so there will never be a fixed number...still gonna keep an eye on it tho

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone had issues with unstaking Atom on exodus, so I unstaked mine after 21 days. I check my wallet and I've received an extra 200 plus.

And then after an hour it's no longer there?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.