1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vechain got a soft spot in my heart

same...I was “forced” to sell it all tho when binance started closing US accounts bcuz no US exchange had it listed at the time and there was no guarantee as to when binance.us would launch or what tokens they’d list...I kept mine in a wallet that was staking vthor tokens I think but my worry was I wouldn’t be able to sell it later...I had 5M tokens at the time that’d be worth around $300k now...the plan was to try and accumulate 25M by buying in increments during the dips since everything was mad low at the time (VET was fluctuating between $0.001-0.005 and I’d buy whenever it dipped closer to $0.001) with the goal of selling some at $0.10 and holding the rest to see if it could hit $0.50 or maybe $1...shyt pissed me off when I had to sell it

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Man if BTC hits 60k-70k. I might actually get free from corporate America for good this year.

Dumping my stimulus into crypto market as soon as I get it as well.
Yup. My taxes and my stimulus is finishing off my car and crypto.

I really feel stupid not buying BTC below 10k, which feels so long ago but isnt
People actually give out gold bars? :heh:

Do they even still produce them?
All the time. Gold coins and bars sell out a lot

Last edited:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
same...I was “forced” to sell it all tho when binance started closing US accounts bcuz no US exchange had it listed at the time and there was no guarantee as to when binance.us would launch or what tokens they’d list...I kept mine in a wallet that was staking vthor tokens I think but my worry was I wouldn’t be able to sell it later...I had 5M tokens at the time that’d be worth around $300k now...the plan was to try and accumulate 25M by buying in increments during the dips since everything was mad low at the time (VET was fluctuating between $0.001-0.005 and I’d buy whenever it dipped closer to $0.001) with the goal of selling some at $0.10 and holding the rest to see if it could hit $0.50 or maybe $1...shyt pissed me off when I had to sell it
Whoa damn breh yeah I would have kept that no matter what. If you get on with Caleb&Brown you can buy and cash out any crypto through them. No exchange needed. Thanks for sharing tho, I have a crypto L too that stays on my mind haunting me. Its all apart of the process I guess everyone has one.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoa damn breh yeah I would have kept that no matter what. If you get on with Caleb&Brown you can buy and cash out any crypto through them. No exchange needed. Thanks for sharing tho, I have a crypto L too that stays on my mind haunting me. Its all apart of the process I guess everyone has one.

I’m not familiar with them enough to know if they would’ve been a considerable option in 2019 that would’ve convinced me to hold onto my tokens

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

full

I know you gotta be hurtin breh :mjcry:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you guys picking up when that stimulus drop? I'm thinking more theta and dot.

Might take a trade and go with whatever has the best looking chart.

Either that or add to CHZ, pick up an NFT play like TVK, or maybe put it on CAKE to get more passive money from staking. I really don't know at this point.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Think I might look into getting some more top shot with some of that stimulus. Hopefully it continues to grow and they release new stuff.
What they should do is have players sign their actual signatures on let’s say 100 moments or some shyt and randomly put them in packs .. would set it even more on fire

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Solution to scale Ethereum '100X’ is imminent and will get us through until Eth2: Vitalik

“The thing to remember is that if you have rollups, but you do not have sharding, you still have 100X factor scaling, right? You still have the ability for the blockchain to go up to somewhere between 1,000 and 4,000 transactions a second, depending on how complex these transactions are.”

Buterin predicted Optimism will launch their fully Ethereum Virtual Machine, or EVM,-compatible rollups “in around a month or so,” also highlighting significant progress made by Arbitrum on their own EVM-compatible rollups.

Optimism’s rollups are expected to be embraced by some of DeFi’s industry leaders, with commentators speculating that Uniswap’s coming V3 overhaul will utilize it. Aave and Synthetix are expected to be among the first projects to utilize the technology.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's all a big hype bubble and makes no sense at all.

You can stretch an argument that you get to claim to own "the original" version of a digital art piece but for memes it makes absolutely no sense. Anyone can copy/paste the image.

This is a narrow minded way of thinking.

This isn't even about a "coin to jump on". What's intriguing is the smart contract element and what it means for copyrighting digital content. This has huge potential, and it's something that could be disruptive in creative industries and for collectors.

The music industry is a prime example. If an artist were to bypass the traditional streaming sites, and go the NFT route it could potentially be vastly more profitable than any other distribution method. What I'm saying isn't prime and ready right now today, but looking forward, this isn't some bullshyt concept or idea like you're suggesting.

Content is king online, if a site/platform emerges that integrates what's going on with NFTs in a way that makes sense for content creators and artists to adopt, it would be disruptive.

Why post your content on Facebook, IG, Twitter or whatever else for attention and likes, when you could post it on a site that compensates you in a way that no other platform is currently doing? This isn't some overnight switch, of course, but it's interesting and something worth paying attention to IMO.

It's funny how you bring up mp3 and movie sharing like streaming platforms didn't emerge and become mainstream. I'm sure there were fools back when Netflix and Spotify were starting up that said the idea was stupid too. Same shyt with AirBNB and Uber etc. Once upon a time, you could upload copywritten music to Youtube and Facebook... now with automation around the uploading process, you can't. Why is that?

Again, you're thinking in a tiny little box. These things take time and someone to implement it in a way that makes sense.

We're just scratching the surface with NFTs, I was talking about it earlier in this thread. I agree, the concept has the potential set a new standard and precedent for how digital content is valued and monetized.

Fast Forward to Right NOW
Lex Sokolin: How the NFT Boom Explains Square's Tidal Buy - CoinDesk

How Square's deal with Tidal could help musicians make a lot more money

@heisenburrr

You paying attention to what's happening or is it all hype and bullshyt in your expert opinion?
:jbhmm: