1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all be careful in these telegram groups. I just got took for a whole eth due to greed.
I was the biggest lick from checking these addresses.

No sweat though since I bought in at $500

Keep moving forward
:wow:

Da fukk?

:picard:

How is that even possible from a telegram group? You transferred eth to a random address?

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? you gave them your acct info?:dahell:

Expand breh. Help us learn what mistakes not to make

• Scammers replicated the group where a token sale with whitelist only was going down.
  • The scam admin locked the group for the token sale .and said public sale.
  • They gave an address and a google form.
  • I took the bait and sent a whole eth and filed the form in.
  • Realized the other group wasn't locked
  • Took my L

The thing is greed tookover or I was hungry or lacking sleep or the scarcity timer on the website - f*ck knows. I knew the coin required a whitelist and KYC but I still went through because I watched GRT, EGLD, CHZ and ALC all triple while I sat on my eth stash.

Checked the address and yup - I was the biggest lick :yeshrug:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all be careful in these telegram groups. I just got took for a whole eth due to greed.
I was the biggest lick from checking these addresses.

No sweat though since I bought in at $500

Keep moving forward
:wow:
Edit.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
An NFT got sold for 69 million usd :damn::damn:
This is just the beginning. Imagine 20 years down the line, an artist on top of the music game decides to sell their catalog as an nft. Like a joke, taylor swift, beyonce level artist. You looking at 100+ million sales easy. Think about sports contracts, houses. It'll get crazier.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is just the beginning. Imagine 20 years down the line, an artist on top of the music game decides to sell their catalog as an nft. Like a joke, taylor swift, beyonce level artist. You looking at 100+ million sales easy. Think about sports contracts, houses. It'll get crazier.

Breh the young light skin homie on the 5150 show was trying to hip corey holcomb on that shyt and he wasn't trying to hear that shyt. But the homie was persistent with it and kept hammering it home to corey.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know on this NFT shyt rza and that shady arab cilvaringz were actually ahead on the game on this. When they sold that wutang album for 2 mill.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

What’s the difference between a legal catalog and an NFT catalog, sir.