1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I see they postponed today due to bots
Yeah, I appreciate the effort but they gonna lose that battle everytime unless they drop big money to get some kind of program to combat that. They actually said people with multiple accounts got till the 1st of March to close them but imo they shouldn't have tried releasing this pack until after that date in that case.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Packs is starting to be a crapshoot rn at this point. Basically gotta get lucky for a chance, imma put you on game tho. Get series two star players between 80-400$ and you will be solid believe me.
do series 2 commons count?

---

Superstar
Daps
BSC is making an impact for sure. I've been dabbling in the defi space for a bit and was bullish on ETH projects like AAVE and Compound but with BSC offering similar projects with much, MUCH cheaper fees and some crazy APYs (for now) I'll never use those protocols again unless shyt changes and I can't be the only one. You'll see more and more projects make a shift to BSC as there's plenty of money being moved there. So a downshift on ETHs momentum in terms of mindshare is real. I doubt we will see it as anything drastic on ETHs price in the short term tho. BNBs price however should continue to rise.

All this, BNB has made it damn easy to port over to there blockchain from ETH. We are setting up a a LINK node as we have an ADA node but these gas fees that these LINK nodes pay to give the customers their data yo! :mjcry:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah these packs got mettalic gold moments.
If I kept my Chris paul's and Paul georges they'd be worth a collective 15k plus rn but I sold the paul's for like 25$ and george for 580 :'''')

You basically gonna get like 200$ flip off the gold moment at least plus you get 5 other moments so you got a good chance of getting at least 2 good players. Rare packs are pretty much assured profit

So I shouldn't buy this?

Which packs are best? I see Cool Cats and Base Sets. Are they just a crap shoot? I saw a Giannis dunk on there going for a 24k asking price. Was that out of a regular pack?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So I shouldn't buy this?

Which packs are best? I see Cool Cats and Base Sets. Are they just a crap shoot? I saw a Giannis dunk on there going for a 24k asking price. Was that out of a regular pack?

The cream of the crops are legendaries followed by rares but commons are nice but the thing is the demand is overwhelming cause now it's 100k users so to get a pack you got to join a drop queue then pray you get placed in line within the pack limit. Before like January it was easy to get a pack whenever you wanted now until they produce more packs it's lottery based, so that's why I said mainly stay focused on singles, like the regular trading card game. This pack drop is going to have stupid demand so if I can't get it imma just get a cheap star player like jamal or de'aaron.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Ada is holding up amazingly rn, I'd expected it to drop below a dollar but just goes to show how strong and focused the community is. Every day they aren't getting hyped by some a$$hole writer online makes me more comfortable lol
It's the most hyped on youtube for sure, and everyone is desperate to think elon is buying because he changed his profile pic to a fork in the road

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's the most hyped on youtube for sure, and everyone is desperate to think elon is buying because he changed his profile pic to a fork in the road
Im hoping that hype dies down a bit, cause then when shyt slows down going into the next stage of progression then you have people like what happened to common sense acting like the project is at a stand still and doing nothing. But I get it it's crypto, people don't like to wait in this space at all for anything

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I put 10 dollars yesterday in some crypto being heralded, and later was down 23..:stopitslime:

went back to scalping currencies :mjlol: