1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Packs is starting to be a crapshoot rn at this point. Basically gotta get lucky for a chance, imma put you on game tho. Get series two star players between 80-400$ and you will be solid believe me.

Yeah just get a series 2 star and hold. Once beta ends and this shyt is opened up to the chinese market them cards gonna be worth 3x to 10x what you paid for them IMO.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BSC is making an impact for sure. I've been dabbling in the defi space for a bit and was bullish on ETH projects like AAVE and Compound but with BSC offering similar projects with much, MUCH cheaper fees and some crazy APYs (for now) I'll never use those protocols again unless shyt changes and I can't be the only one. You'll see more and more projects make a shift to BSC as there's plenty of money being moved there. So a downshift on ETHs momentum in terms of mindshare is real. I doubt we will see it as anything drastic on ETHs price in the short term tho. BNBs price however should continue to rise.

When I tried to yield farm on ETH I saw people saying you need to put at least 6k in because gas will eat into your profit. Gas wasn't even high then. To farm you have to approve/pay gas... deposit/pay gas...harvest/pay gas, withdrawpay gas. If gas is $300 you're paying 1200. Let a transaction fail:sadcam:

On BSC all those steps can be done in $.64-2.00. You can farm and make money while still being the little guy. You got people on ETH with 9 figure wallets pricing you out getting all the liquidity rewards yet BSC is centralized:stopitslime:

Packs is starting to be a crapshoot rn at this point. Basically gotta get lucky for a chance, imma put you on game tho. Get series two star players between 80-400$ and you will be solid believe me.

Is this new pack worth getting? Are the chances of getting something good to flip super slim?

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Market bleeding again and I thought alt season hadn't even begun yet. Looks like a reset for BTC with alts to follow.

trix1234

Pro
Daps
brehs.....in terms of alt coins where does Ada rank...is it worth holding or just sit with GRT and LINK?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
When I tried to yield farm on ETH I saw people saying you need to put at least 6k in because gas will eat into your profit. Gas wasn't even high then. To farm you have to approve/pay gas... deposit/pay gas...harvest/pay gas, withdrawpay gas. If gas is $300 you're paying 1200. Let a transaction fail:sadcam:

On BSC all those steps can be done in $.64-2.00. You can farm and make money while still being the little guy. You got people on ETH with 9 figure wallets pricing you out getting all the liquidity rewards yet BSC is centralized:stopitslime:

Is this new pack worth getting? Are the chances of getting something good to flip super slim?
Nah these packs got mettalic gold moments.
If I kept my Chris paul's and Paul georges they'd be worth a collective 15k plus rn but I sold the paul's for like 25$ and george for 580 :'''')

You basically gonna get like 200$ flip off the gold moment at least plus you get 5 other moments so you got a good chance of getting at least 2 good players. Rare packs are pretty much assured profit