Who got the alts tho?

I need to act fast while the market is at a dip

What alts should I look at?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then you won’t learn anything...when charts shoot straight up they come down just as hard...it ALWAYS happens...I tried my best to be the “voice of reason” and prevent folks from buying at the top bcuz I’ve seen this play out before and now some folks will feel like they’ve been “burned” by crypto and be turned off from investing in it
I'm aware of corrections and pullbacks but this shyt is wild breaking previous support levels :snoop:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
then you won’t learn anything...when charts shoot straight up they come down just as hard...it ALWAYS happens...I tried my best to be the “voice of reason” and prevent folks from buying at the top bcuz I’ve seen this play out before and now some folks will feel like they’ve been “burned” by crypto and be turned off from investing in it

Yeah there was too much euphoria, celebrities tweeting about BTC..same circus show as the end of 2017. Plus everything is up at least 20-100x and people still saying "the bullmarket hasnt started yet", I mean how much more do people want. BTC going back to 30k and settling would be good long term

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember buying dips at the end of 2017 and then those dips turned into bigger dips.:mjcry:

This shyt is giving me ptsd.

that’s why I love that graph about trading emotions as they relate to price rises/drops...a lot you can learn from this tho...learned a lot about myself from trading...a lot about mass thinking and the role media has in trying to misinform us...if this drop continues watch how fast the media will flip on crypto and the youtube/twitter experts disappear...during the last bear market I was hesitant to buy and played it ultra safe (parked everything in BTC) but if this persists I’m racking up on alts tho...that being said it’s still too early to call...so I’m still watching and waiting to see

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Man I would love to load up on more crypto. Trying to stack some extra $ for a new car in a few months though. Right in time for the summer :myman:.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
that’s why I love that graph about trading emotions as they relate to price rises/drops...a lot you can learn from this tho...learned a lot about myself from trading...a lot about mass thinking and the role media has in trying to misinform us...if this drop continues watch how fast the media will flip on crypto and the youtube/twitter experts disappear...during the last bear market I was hesitant to buy and played it ultra safe (parked everything in BTC) but if this persists I’m racking up on alts tho...that being said it’s still too early to call...so I’m still watching and waiting to see

Yep I won't make the mistake of not investing at the bottom again. But I'm glad I was ok with missing the boat on this current run, and didn't make the mistake of investing when I shouldn't have. I'm also in wait and see mode.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money