1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m no financial advisor :lolbron:

But LINK at these prices :wow:

:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:"Im no financial advisor" Haha in the past few weeks I've heard that about a thousand times lmao

It's like when the elders used to be like, "Now you do what you want but if I was you..." lol and they would be almost always be right

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
relax brehs

as long as we stay above the 21 weekly EMA, we are still in a bull market, and ~40% corrections have happened in other crypto bull markets

for BTC the key value is ~32k
for ETH the key value is ~1k
What the fukk does that mean?? This shyt is supposed to go all the way back down to 32k???

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting to think this twitter banger Elon may have have blood on his hands with those tweets about shyt being too high. A nikka red for the first time ever with ETH after buying a whole one last month.
Ada the only one in profit outside of BTC. I'm not gonna have any money left trying to catch these dips i really thought the bloodbath on Sunday was it. I went all in on ETH somewhere just below 2k :sadbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then you won’t learn anything...when charts shoot straight up they come down just as hard...it ALWAYS happens...I tried my best to be the “voice of reason” and prevent folks from buying at the top bcuz I’ve seen this play out before and now some folks will feel like they’ve been “burned” by crypto and be turned off from investing in it

Starting to think this twitter banger Elon may have have blood on his hands with those tweets about shyt being too high. A nikka red for the first time ever with ETH after buying a whole one last month. Ada the only one in profit outside of BTC. I'm not gonna have any money left trying to catch these dips i really thought the bloodbath on Sunday was it :sadbron: