1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
man... I don’t even know at this point. We all
Been buying “dips” just for shyt to deep even harder. Do what you wanna do lol
Lol word..I guess it's like you said earlier..the market was on a bullish run, it was bound to have a dip/"correction" of some sort.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been getting killed in stocks too. Everything seems to be going down. Don't know whats going on but they selling practically everything. We need a stimulus check or something to get these people to stop selling. :francis:
bond selling is very high

this means that interest rates will be increased in the near future, making it harder to margin/leverage trade

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its considered lazy copy paste coding

As someone who writes code for a living and has done some blockchain development.
That's irrelevant if the code works. A lot of the time devs are under extreme pressure to get a functional projects/features out . There's not much time to rename packages and modify forked code . That can be done later when the project matures.

Nothing is made from scratch anymore, most code is built on something else. Pancakeswap is fairly new so nothing there even remotely surprises me.

"Duck taped code" Is more common than you think. You'd be surprised how much of the shyt we use everyday is built very similar

:sas2:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Also, as far as crypto is concerned, ‘dips’ start a minimum 50% sell off. Don’t be quick eager to re-up

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
so this is more of the system "correcting" itself after the recent surge?
Yes, profit taking is natural. Furthermore a lot of these projects are air without any real fundamentals.

Volatile price swings are par for the course. With Crypto however, a 50% correction is merely a blip