mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shyt ain’t for the weak. :lolbron:

I saw chainlink go from $3 to $20 down to $8 and my reaction was :yeshrug:

I was telling my boy who just got into crypto recently about that. Sent him a pic of the chart and the point I got in around 6, the point I wish I sold around 20, the point I was damn near stressed when it dropped to 7, and where we are today after I held. This recent dip had me a bit worried cuz it's right there near the support line and it needs to hold strong and stay above it. But I have faith that it will and will keep going back up and have $25 as support.

Daps
I was telling my boy who just got into crypto recently about that. Sent him a pic of the chart and the point I got in around 6, the point I wish I sold around 20, the point I was damn near stressed when it dropped to 7, and where we are today after I held. This recent dip had me a bit worried cuz it's right there near the support line and it needs to hold strong and stay above it. But I have faith that it will and will keep going back up and have $25 as support.

Yup. I’m holding until at least $50. I think link can hit $100 EOY

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...I haven’t been paying attention to alts but some of these good ones that have been lingering for awhile have shot the fukk up like ADA THETA ALGO REN 0x wow