1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm not going to laugh at anybody in here that recently invested. Just take this as a lesson, even when you don't think there will be a dip, THERE WILL BE. Patience goes a long way. I learned that the hard way in 2017.
And people still wanna pretend like they know what's gonna happen :mjlol:.....as long as the wealthy can manipulate the market so easily this shyt will always be unpredictable.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
So we know this correction was expected, but what is the floor befor panic?

I got 25k in the barrel that I don't need for a year.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I know nothing bout how to do this:flabbynsick::to:

Cat i know invested in ripple after the sec came through
He retarded or ya'll think its a small come up

Like i said:whoa:
I ain't know shyt just asking
Hes retarded. Most exchanges are going to halt trading of xrp. Their entire business model was phony

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
BTC & ETH.

welp unless you “need” the money right now or soon, keep adding little by little so you can piece together a full BTC and keep doing that. Much easier to do that with ETH for obvious reasons but try to stack them ETH gains and dump it into BTC.

what are you ultimately trying to do tho? Get a crib, car, ball out of control lol? Time to figure that out so you know when it’s time to pull out. Now, if you’re sitting on 10 BTC, you have the flexibility to take 5, hodl the rest and use the 5 you cashed out and do something with it.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm chilling :yeshrug:btc blew past it's all-time high and I believe it won't fall beneath that. So to me that's just good enough. 2018 hardened me, I say we finish the month still above ath. Anyone who wasnt buying before last fall sweating rn lmao :mjlol:, people DO NOT SAY HODL FOR NO REASON:mjlit:
Yep. In the recent run people were expecting hitting $20k-$25k. Nobody really expected $40k. A fall to $25k wouldn’t surprise me at all.