1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
setting and forgetting for BTC is not a bad idea since its treated as the standard for altcoins.
now setting and forgetting for anything else I agree with you, that its stupid to just hold and hope that your coin is going to go up and not just end up as a dead project.

Say you bought at 6k, it went to 12, you weren't paying attention and came back to a 2 year bear market.

You still need to check the market even with BTC.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
are you guy using a service that allows you to set alerts when prices rise or fall?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
i'm looking into cashing out in either Belarus, Bulgaria. Its primarily for tax reasons since as a citizen of the USA your going to get taxed out the ass when you cash out for fiat. countries in eastern europe just straight up don't give a fukk about anything tbh so its pretty much the wild west.

I'm looking into something similar. Ima PM you.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Say you bought at 6k, it went to 12, you weren't paying attention and came back to a 2 year bear market.

You still need to check the market even with BTC.
Not everyone is a trader looking for quick flips. If BTC is a long term play then you don't need to check. Nobody who's thinking long term is checking it 2 years later then pulling out. It's not a loss unless you click sell.

BTC was $500 five years ago. They would've made way more than you spending all your time trading following chart after chart day after day failed alt project after failed alt project

Even if you bought five years prior to 2018 or 2019 you would still be way on top.

It will be way over $40k five years from now.

Long term horizon with BTC is about the safest and most lucrative set and forget there is