1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Do you not think stocks go down? :dwillhuh:
You got to be realistic about some shyt breh. You'll never see it at 5k cause institutions and billionares and other wealthy retail investors will make sure that NEVER happens, it's too late, now it could still hit 20-25k possibly but it's not enough btc left to be dumped to 5k, it already had that drop last year so you better off planning ahead for 50k and beyond.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What return would you be looking at in 5 years time?

5 years? :mjtf:

You want to wait 5 years play the stock market. There's no crystal ball with this. You need to be checking day to day, week to week, month to month in crypto. The market stays bullish I want 1400 to be doubled within two weeks and 5x in a few months if not sooner. BTC looks shaky I'll lower my targets.

That set it and forget stuff doesn't fly with me not even with BTC.

Daps
What eastern euro country? This for tax reasons? Explain breh im interested.
i'm looking into cashing out in either Belarus, Bulgaria. Its primarily for tax reasons since as a citizen of the USA your going to get taxed out the ass when you cash out for fiat. countries in eastern europe just straight up don't give a fukk about anything tbh so its pretty much the wild west.

Daps
5 years? :mjtf:

You want to wait 5 years play the stock market. There's no crystal ball with this. You need to be checking day to day, week to week, month to month in crypto. The market stays bullish I want 1400 to be doubled within two weeks and 5x in a few months if not sooner. BTC looks shaky I'll lower my targets.

That set it and forget stuff doesn't fly with me not even with BTC.

setting and forgetting for BTC is not a bad idea since its treated as the standard for altcoins.
now setting and forgetting for anything else I agree with you, that its stupid to just hold and hope that your coin is going to go up and not just end up as a dead project.