1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them degenerates at the Capitol almost ran my stops. Jesus christ that was close.

Now we go back up. Next target 38,000

You have stop losses on BTC?

it's all good. i shouldn't encourage people to buy Altcoins like that. My bad. If you have money on the side, then sure, go get some ALTCoins. Otherwise, keep buying Bitcoin.

Nothing to do with alts, everything to do with your pick being a 2017 coin and telling someone to buy and wait a few years like it's guaranteed money.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Any day traders here?.....I'm gonna keep dumping into Bitcoin. Main goal is to own 1 whole Bitcoin by the end of the year. But I'm prolly gonna drop a 1k deposit soon just for day trading on alt coins and how much I can build it. Anybody here had a successful 2020 day trading?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any day traders here?.....I'm gonna keep dumping into Bitcoin. Main goal is to own 1 whole Bitcoin by the end of the year. But I'm prolly gonna drop a 1k deposit soon just for day trading on alt coins and how much I can build it. Anybody here had a successful 2020 day trading?

Earlier in the year I was doing really well. Exited a few positions after 30-100% gains and missed out on a few huge runs that would've gotten me 20k had I held a few more weeks. When the market is bullish you're better off not day trading unless you're experienced and working with large amounts. If you're only using $1000 it's not worth it.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Earlier in the year I was doing really well. Exited a few positions after 30-100% gains and missed out on a few huge runs that would've gotten me 20k had I held a few more weeks. When the market is bullish you're better off not day trading unless you're experienced and working with large amounts. If you're only using $1000 it's not worth it.

what platform you use?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

This. If you trade small you've gotta take small profits and compound. Very, very few people have the discipline to do this

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

This happened to me at Christmas :snoop: I dumped t Christmas Day thinking it may dip a few K and make myself some quick racks....Im a novice at coinbase and I thought I had to wait 9 days for my money to show when it was there so I waited like a dumb ass .....missed huge bull runs....

didn't even notice ti'l this chick texted me I talk stocks with like it's at 28K I was like :damn: had to dump all my stocks and put it into bit to make up for my loss terrible im aggy just writing this

MMA

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MC about to cross 1 trillion for the first time...been waiting 4 years to witness this

:wow:

BTC/ETH carrying more than 80% of the weight

Whats MC breh?

Edit - dumb question I just realized you talking about market cap.