1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Ive been thinking about eth price. The thing about it is that it's needed to build on top of ethereum, so there really is a limit on how expensive a single coin can be before it limits the ability to actually create businesses.

No one does actual business on ETH though.

ETH's a giant sandbox for financial experimentation where hedge funds, traders and venture capitalists move money around, orchestrate pumps and rob the pockets of retail amateurs.

It's an interesting and perhaps valuable case study but there's nothing substantial happening on ETH outside of the DeFi bubble right now.

Fees are through the roof because whales are arbitraging the fukk out of every opportunities and paying premium to get their transactions mined first.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
ETh and Bitcoin mooning. Made like 5K today.

I’m at work mad as fukk I’m here!

This may be my last year working full time.
Bro I feel you. I'm definitely trying to get into a part time gig. Like 3 days a week. I don't need to make the same amount of money to live anymore. This work 5 days off 2 days shyt for the rest of your life is for the birds

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i was watching a video today and this guy claimed ETH could reach 27k by october :ohhh:

im sooo tempted to throw a few more stacks into this right now

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was watching a video today and this guy claimed ETH could reach 27k by october :ohhh:

im sooo tempted to throw a few more stacks into this right now

giphy.gif