1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Thinkin about taking all my ETH (30+) and goin all BTC for the long HODL. Real thoughts brehs?

You just bought ETH recently or you been holding it for awhile? If you got it for way less than it’s current value I wouldn’t touch any of it. You can’t go wrong with either. I watched a video from EllioTrades that described BTC as digital gold and ETH as digital oil. I’d just start buying more BTC if I was in your position.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very new to cryptocurrency and a few days ago I put like $330 in Ethereum and now its like at $372

Not too sure what this small profit means in the overall grand scheme of things,

but either way, I think I'm going to ride it out and see what happens

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm very new to cryptocurrency and a few days ago I put like $330 in Ethereum and now its like at $372

Not too sure what this small profit means in the overall grand scheme of things,

but either way, I think I'm going to ride it out and see what happens
Means you get what you put in. Same for any investment. You throw in 1k and the price goes up 10%, you make 100, goes down 10% you lose 100 and so on. Just leave it in there and see what happens. Hopefully it turns into $500 and more.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Means you get what you put in. Same for any investment. You throw in 1k and the price goes up 10%, you make 100, goes down 10% you lose 100 and so on. Just leave it in there and see what happens. Hopefully it turns into $500 and more.
Made an account for the fianceè on blockfi with eth put about 200$ in and it's 449. Holding is really the best thing to do in this space if you're not going to trade 7 days a week

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
ETh and Bitcoin mooning. Made like 5K today.

I’m at work mad as fukk I’m here!

This may be my last year working full time.
shyt dude I dropped down to part time and I'm still thinking that same thing

When my profits start looking like yours imma cop a few bots and learn to trade, I'm tired of work, shyt be feeling like kindergarten for adults with all the dumb ass rules and attitudes and drama and sloth n shyt