1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm after than harsh dip and retest I'd be a bit more comfortable with people entertaining now. Still risky but that was a good sign.

Buying that 15 percent dip would have been prime time to jump in if you are looking to get in like right now.
i bought a couple £hundreds worth :mjlit:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The man isn't looking to trade or make a quick come up. Advising him to buy shytcoins because they're about to pump is irresponsible as fukk.

shyt coin or not we just trying to make money. Nobody care about the actual technology and all that shyt. Bitcoin cash does relatively well and you can make consistent gains

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
I'm looking to invest in something and sit on it for a few years at least, what's a good starting cryptocurrency to invest in brehs:lupe:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
shyt coin or not we just trying to make money. Nobody care about the actual technology and all that shyt. Bitcoin cash does relatively well and you can make consistent gains

Bitcoin cash is still down 90% off its 2017 highs don't be an idiot.

It's performing worst than Bitcoin in any way shape or form what the fukk are you talking about!?

YOY:
BTC up 8.4x
BCH up 3.5x

90 days:
BTC up 3.28x
BCH up 2.12

30 days
BTC 1.96x
BCH 1.8x

Now tell me why the hell would you advise anyone to invest in BCH!? Worst returns and orders of magnitudes more risk..

I can understand people shilling ETH, fine but BCH... You deserve to be shown the door

Last edited:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
@heisenburrr I'm developing my BTC coin hypothesis for an investment 5-10k. I mainly invest in securities (buy and hold/dollar cost average). If i buy BTC i already know it's a 10year hold and purely spec investment.

Any advice or insight for a 1st timer?
I have two Ledger Nano wallets

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@heisenburrr I'm developing my BTC coin hypothesis for an investment 5-10k. I mainly invest in securities (buy and hold/dollar cost average). If i buy BTC i already know it's a 10year hold and purely spec investment.

Any advice or insight for a 1st timer?
I have two Ledger Nano wallets

Not sure what specifically you are looking for. I'd recommend CashApp to buy if you're in the us Swan Bitcoin is also a good option.

Don't sweat the details, just cop them ASAP and send to hardware wallet. I seen so many people overthinking it and missing out on great buying opps. It's still early!

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what specifically you are looking for. I'd recommend CashApp to buy if you're in the us Swan Bitcoin is also a good option.

Don't sweat the details, just cop them ASAP and send to hardware wallet. I seen so many people overthinking it and missing out on great buying opps. It's still early!
I agree it is early based on my timetable. I have coinbase lined up and will transfer asap. Coinbase ok?