1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If I throw like a rack at bitcoin is that a waste of time or I need to do more?

If you throw a rack in it now sitting at 33k... You won't get your initial investment back until it reaches 66k (or 69k with taxes included). No one's really gonna be getting rich off this unless they were already rich. I'd look into other coins where you get more bang for your buck.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you throw a rack in it now sitting at 33k... You won't get your initial investment back until it reaches 66k (or 69k with taxes included). No one's really gonna be getting rich off this unless they were already rich. I'd look into other coins where you get more bang for your buck.
Another option is daytrading or swing trading with pairs like btc/usd as the value against each other move right?
Can get your return quicker if you know how to read the candlestick charts on tradingview.

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
OK so who's lambo'd out?

Taking profits before $150k is for pussies.

I'll say this too for you altcoin maniacs look for $DOT. It might outperform ETH on the year and is at least not so shyt as to risk getting rug pulled to nothing

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking profits before $150k is for pussies.

I'll say this too for you altcoin maniacs look for $DOT. It might outperform ETH on the year and is at least not so shyt as to risk getting rug pulled to nothing

That's a potentially dangerous strategy. We don't know what's ahead market wise or what societal factors may arise. Like I said before go with the trend. If BTC is still parabolic fine but if it's not you better have a plan.

If you're holding til 150k you better have some alts so you can make money in the meantime.

I been in DOT since way back.:sas1:

ETH $915 :cook:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
That's a potentially dangerous strategy. We don't know what's ahead market wise or what societal factors may arise. Like I said before go with the trend. If BTC is still parabolic fine but if it's not you better have a plan.

If you're holding til 150k you better have some alts so you can make money in the meantime.

I been in DOT since way back.:sas1:

ETH $915 :cook:

Cant lie. ETH cooking. Looks like alt rallying while BTC catches its breath

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I mean I figured I wasn't gonna get rich but atleast get a return .. but that's a good look bro

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This address makes an average of $300,000 a day yield farming :damn:

what's 'yield farming' ?

Google definition:

One of the new concepts that has emerged is yield farming. It's a new way to earn rewards with cryptocurrency holdings using permissionless liquidity protocols. It allows anyone to earn passive income using the decentralized ecosystem of “money legos” built on Ethereum.

Yeah totally not confusing at all.